Trooper shot near Mexia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
    Praying. Both for the Officer and that the other Officers deliver many bullet holes of justice to that POS
    X2

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
      Praying. Both for the Officer and that the other Officers deliver many bullet holes of justice to that POS
      X1000 it’s a job I couldn’t do especially now days. Much respect for our men and women in blue.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers for the trooper and his family.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers for The Trooper and family

Comment

Doesn’t look good, sad deal trooper never had a chance. All for what???? A good man will probably die, his kids will grow up without their dad. The man was just doing his job trying to help someone who shot him. I don’t understand it. I’m sure the media... never mind.

Comment

Prayers sent for trooper Walker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow I thought he was stable!

Comment

Trooper

Prayers up!!
                      I wonder what his motive was?
                      There were reasons that hangings used to be public. This is a textbook case to have them again.
                      🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        Prayers up for Ranger Walker and his family
                        Ranger Walker woulda round housed the guy and made him crawl into the fetal position, suck his thumb and cry “Mama”

Best wishes for Trooper Walker, and may there be no trial. I hope he has every limb **** and dies alone while slowly bleeding out

Comment

Prayers for the Trooper and his family. I hope the perp eats his pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Ranger Walker woulda round housed the guy and made him crawl into the fetal position, suck his thumb and cry “Mama”

Best wishes for Trooper Walker, and may there be no trial. I hope he has every limb **** and dies alone while slowly bleeding out
                            Yep and that's still easier than he deserves.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless

Comment

I too got that alert this morning and it scared the crap outt'a me too! Like Sailor, didn't even know I had those alerts "turned on" on my phone!!

In any case it's a terrible situation and real sorry it happened. The evil that struck this man should be extinguished right on the spot where he is found... There is only one thing evil understands and that is overwhelming force, deadly force. There is no changing evil only destroying it.

Lord we ask You to heal this brave man Chad Walker. Restore him to his family. Guide his care team to the right treatments and give them supernatural healing power to do Your work Lord. Comfort his family and his brothers and sisters in uniform. Protect his partners in uniform as they attempt to stamp out this evil. This evil has a name and a personage. We ask You Lord, to reveal him to his pursuers and bind him that he may be taken. May they blot out this evil to prevent more tragedy. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X