• Show
Clear All

Water and electricity. TV and wifi

Comment

Don't forget lots of TP!!!!!

Comment

A good cook.

Comment

Stick burning smoker,and lots of mesquite!

Comment

Originally posted by TXraiderTK View Post
            tools, i make sure ive got a good base set of sockets, wrenches, pliers etc. then ill always take a cordless drill and sawzall AND the charger and extra batteries.

and yes, duct tape, wire, wd40, wasp spray, lighters, tp and Water. i always bring a 5 gallon igloo for water as we dont have running at camp.
            i have found over the years... battery charger, jumper cables and a air compressor...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
              A nice fire pit is a must.
              2nd

Comment

All you need is a pocket stove, backpackers tent, and your e bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

To me my kids are a must-have at camp. It's just so much more fun with them :-)

Comment

What are you starting with? If you have a camp with water and electricity it changes from if you are roughing it.

Comment

We have a carport awning and a potty chair in the woods. Been fine for the last 7 years.

Comment

skinning knives, lots of water, batteries, spotlight, extra corn, cooler full of beer, tx whiksey, fire wood, breakfast food, potatoes, steaks,

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          What are you starting with? If you have a camp with water and electricity it changes from if you are roughing it.

Basically starting with just a piece of land, I have started building a deck that will be the home camp spot. It will definitely be more of a rough it type spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coffee Pot, Dutch oven, Cast iron skillet. Shovel, axe, loppers and a hacksaw.

Comment

Zip ties, loppers, extra batteries for cameras and feeders

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice to haves

Electric winch and hot water at cleaning station.

Comment

Working...
                                X