Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-27-2020, 10:54 AM   #51
Wall_Hanger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Victoria & Re„l county

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
I've been by there at night and don't remember lights but wasn't paying attention specifically obviously, only times I've been in/out of it were daytime. There's certainly enough speculation to go around so no point in me adding to it but I sure hope we get some sort of details for educational purposes. One thing for sure, speed kills, and I'm betting that ICW water was moving pretty good ahead of the storm. We run at night all the time, wife is night shift and I worked nights for years so my body keeps reverting back whether I like it or not. It's definitely a different ball game and easy to get disoriented. I refuse to have even a sip of beer if I'm running at night, sometimes reaction time is all you have... people do some pretty dumb shat at night.
There are definitely lights on the end of the bulkheads just the same as channel markers. I don't know if they may have had one out and that threw off the drivers orientation or something completely different but man you have to be super vigilant at night.

We fish the pier down there at night quite a bit and that whole area is usually lit up pretty well. I have no insight in to what happened but its a good reminder to us all to pay more attention.

I have noticed several friends buying the cheap Chinese light bars and while they look bright, when you get out in the bay/marsh at night you realize they really are lacking. Buying quality lights makes a huge difference whether is it a q-beam or light bar. I prefer to not use lights when I can but there are some times when you cant get around it or at least I cant. In POC the channel markers seem to get hit every few months and I would rather run my lights and cruise in easy to be sure I don't end up on top of one of them.
Wall_Hanger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #52
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

Agree, lights have a time and a place and entering a channel such as this is a good use for them. These guys with them up on the burn bar or console though, once that light comes on they're stuck with it because that night vision is gone gone. I have mine on the bow and even then just reflection off the water can be bad. I like to flick it on just briefly while running around markers or check for kayaker or whatever, then once out in the main bay I'll leave it on to navigate the swells. It's a Chinese light though so I have a nice battery q-beam ready if needed. I think I may upgrade it next year.
justletmein is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 11:31 AM   #53
AtTheWall
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr County - Gillespie County

I ran an offshore boat down the ICW from NOLA to Port A a few years ago. Mississippi river flooding, trees and floatsam in sections of the ICW where the bordering swamps poured debris into the main channel.

Ran it no faster than 7-10 mph at night, Q-Beam off and on non-stop. The boat was fully capable of running 35+ mph, twin Yamaha 200s. Even at this very reduced speed, dodging debris and huge boils of Water Lillies, so thick if you ran over them, they fouled the props requiring back down, to blow them out of the blades.

I didn't sleep....literally for 3 days. We ran with no more than 2 on deck - safety and two sets of eyes. One set of eyes - viewed the electronics. The other, the helmsman did not.

We dodged tugs, trees, water lillie fields and only bumped bottom one time, the entire trip. The bump, we had to yield hard to starboard due to a tug/barge taking up center channel - it's effect on the ICW in that section (hard bank on our starboard), pulled water off the bank.

Dodged a head on condition, tug cutting a left bend corner headed east, us on the west bound, barge on our side in a blind turn. Had to gun it and aim for the port bank, completely opposite of our side and right of way. Rack was holding on with a Q-Beam, beaming the bank as I was glued on the bow of the tug - looming down on us.

Closest I've come to getting plowed over......night time running.
AtTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 11:51 AM   #54
Wall_Hanger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Victoria & Re„l county

Quote:
Agree, lights have a time and a place and entering a channel such as this is a good use for them. These guys with them up on the burn bar or console though, once that light comes on they're stuck with it because that night vision is gone gone. I have mine on the bow and even then just reflection off the water can be bad. I like to flick it on just briefly while running around markers or check for kayaker or whatever, then once out in the main bay I'll leave it on to navigate the swells. It's a Chinese light though so I have a nice battery q-beam ready if needed. I think I may upgrade it next year.
I found out the hard way how scary it is when the led goes out when you are trying to run through a long set of channel markers. I knew exactly where I was going but there was no moon and heavy cloud cover. You could not see anything and came around the corner and everything went dark while underway headed to the duck blind. Saving grace was I had a headlamp clipped on my waders and threw that up quickly. It was no bueno, no cheap LEDs for me anymore.
Wall_Hanger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #55
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Has anybody heard how hard the storm hit the Land Cut? A friend of mine has a cabin on one of the spoils islands on the north end. There are some nice/new camps but lots of ramshackle ones that looked like they were barely standing to start with.. Just wondering if it blew hard enough to knock them into the ICW
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:19 PM   #56
Coastal Ducks
Ten Point

I saw a little set of pics and videos from down there on facebook. The guy who posted it said there was a whole lot of damage to the floaters and camps down there. His video and pics also showed there were a lot of them that were ok too.
Coastal Ducks is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #57
Deer716
Ten Point

Hunt In: Duval, McMullen & Goliad

Yep https://www.facebook.com/lagunaadventurestx/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
I saw a little set of pics and videos from down there on facebook. The guy who posted it said there was a whole lot of damage to the floaters and camps down there. His video and pics also showed there were a lot of them that were ok too.
Deer716 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:28 PM   #58
Neck
Pope & Young

Hunt In: DeWitt County

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheWall View Post
I ran an offshore boat down the ICW from NOLA to Port A a few years ago. Mississippi river flooding, trees and floatsam in sections of the ICW where the bordering swamps poured debris into the main channel.

Ran it no faster than 7-10 mph at night, Q-Beam off and on non-stop. The boat was fully capable of running 35+ mph, twin Yamaha 200s. Even at this very reduced speed, dodging debris and huge boils of Water Lillies, so thick if you ran over them, they fouled the props requiring back down, to blow them out of the blades.

I didn't sleep....literally for 3 days. We ran with no more than 2 on deck - safety and two sets of eyes. One set of eyes - viewed the electronics. The other, the helmsman did not.

We dodged tugs, trees, water lillie fields and only bumped bottom one time, the entire trip. The bump, we had to yield hard to starboard due to a tug/barge taking up center channel - it's effect on the ICW in that section (hard bank on our starboard), pulled water off the bank.

Dodged a head on condition, tug cutting a left bend corner headed east, us on the west bound, barge on our side in a blind turn. Had to gun it and aim for the port bank, completely opposite of our side and right of way. Rack was holding on with a Q-Beam, beaming the bank as I was glued on the bow of the tug - looming down on us.

Closest I've come to getting plowed over......night time running.
Muy grande pucker factor!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Neck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:40 PM   #59
Bowtech Shooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lee, Fayette, KENDALL

Anybody know how bad the bay is still tore up around Aransas pass to corpus. Supposed to go on a guided trip on Wednesday. Trying to find out if I should just lose my 200 buck deposit or go and try
Bowtech Shooter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 12:51 PM   #60
Coastal Ducks
Ten Point

Once the wind drops it only takes a day or so for the water to clear back up. Usually even less time than that. I don't know about down there but the wind here dropped yesterday and dropped even more today.

Call your guide and see what he thinks but if it were me I'd go fish.
Coastal Ducks is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #61
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas
Default 2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
So tell me about the crashed recon. How far off was he? Following gps or what?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandlehunter View Post
Itís in the ICW in POC. It has a couple of entrances with bulkheads/walls that stick out into the ICW a bit. Iíve never been by there at night, but Iíd assume there would be lights on the end. Judging by the pics, they hit it the way in. They werenít off by a whole lot. It also looks like they were moving at a pretty good clip. I can only speculate what happened, were they following their gps? Were the lights out on the bulkhead? I run a bunch at night, and you really have to be on edge. When I first started doing it, man it was nerve racking. It still is, but I do every time I go fishing so Iím used to it. You have to be cautious, vigilant, and focused. You have to dim your electronics so youíre not blinded, light bars will mess up your night vision as well. Depth perception is messed up at night. Itís easy to mess up, Iíve put my boat on the bank twice. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBGP View Post
qb,

From what i have heard they were running out of the sanctuary and hit a bulkhead. I have a few picks of the boat and know of them but don't know them personally. I'm praying for all involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboswell View Post
I heard they were coming in which would make it easier to understand how they hit the bulkhead but who knows

Ok so here is a new twist. Garmin was hacked last Thursday. The idiot Russian wants 10million from garmin and they have been down 5 days so far.

Supposedly they had light issues and went off of Garmin GPS which was wrong.
There is more to the story but thatís all I am sharing. No it was not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 01:26 PM   #62
Neck
Pope & Young

Hunt In: DeWitt County

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitaplan View Post
Ok so here is a new twist. Garmin was hacked last Thursday. The idiot Russian wants 10million from garmin and they have been down 5 days so far.

Supposedly they had light issues and went off of Garmin GPS which was wrong.
There is more to the story but thatís all I am sharing. No it was not me.

Wow! If true, that's absolutely infuriating to what is already a tremendous tragedy. These hackers need to be dealt with... harshly.
Neck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #63
justletmein
Pope & Young

I don't know how Garmin units work, but that seems like a heck of a stretch.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #64
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wharton County

I still struggle with several thoughts. Why were they on a boat that late at night in those weather conditions? As I understand they left a gathering in POC to head back to the Sanctuary. Wind was already puffing very strong due to Hurricane Hannah in the Gulf. Also, how do you not know the location of those bulkheads if you are familiar with the Sanctuary and POC which I have am led to believe they were. It is really sad someone had to lose their life. I hope we learn more to the story. For now, its been a conversation starter with my two teenage boys who are starting to navigate on their own.
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:18 PM   #65
Leemo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fowlerton

Extremely sad!!!
Extremely sad!!!!

I’m on the water almost 2000 hours a year, I make my living on the water, with that being said, I still make terrible mistakes, most of the time these are caused by being overconfident, or just being negligent. I catch myself sometimes getting ready to hit something because I simply got comfortable....
Being on the water is dangerous enough without adding darkness

Last edited by Leemo; 07-27-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
Leemo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:25 PM   #66
Mexico
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx

No way in hail I run at night, half the time get nervous when it's broad daylight with an the crap floating out there.
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:44 PM   #67
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Agreed.

Not to mention if it were true, we'll never know

Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:47 PM   #68
AtTheWall
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr County - Gillespie County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemo View Post
Extremely sad!!!
Extremely sad!!!!

Iím on the water almost 2000 hours a year, I make my living on the water, with that being said, I still make terrible mistakes, most of the time these are caused by being overconfident, or just being negligent. I catch myself sometimes getting ready to hit something because I simply got comfortable....
Being on the water is dangerous enough without adding darkness
Complacency - this is certainly a big issue.

An example of this.....I used to run/work with a bunch of Coast Guard Helicopter pilots. A standing rule in Alaska, flying rotary, you have 1 year to fly up there before they ground you and send the pilot back to the lower 48.

Ice, fog and mountains - flying by the seat of their pants in adverse conditions....when the pilot becomes relaxed and somewhat comfortable, after weeks of pucker factor - it's time to rotate the pilot out.
AtTheWall is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 02:49 PM   #69
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Quote:

I also agree but that is the latest update.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hree-days.html

Old 07-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #70
Mossback
Ten Point

Hunt In: Comal county

If anyone wants any 4 horseman corks hit me up. Iím a Texas rep and will sell in bulk for a discount to tbhíers. At least 6 but cheaper for 10 or more. I have some wrapped but all styles on hand
Mossback is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 03:00 PM   #71
justletmein
Pope & Young

Quote:
I also agree but that is the latest update.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hree-days.html

Yeah so it's basically effected online accounts and a fitness app and the company's internal files it seems, it's not like it affects satellite position location or wirelessly downloads incorrect maps to people's devices.
Quote:
The ransomware attack works by encrypting the company's data, rendering it inaccessible to employees. Evil Corp have demanded a $10 million ransom for the data to be freed up.
edit: I realize we're all speculating and reaching for some logical reason this happened since no details are being released and no statements form the 4 living individuals have been made public. If we're left to speculation, usually the most simple explanation is the one that ends up being the case.

Last edited by justletmein; 07-27-2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:10 PM   #72
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

Hunt In: Who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossback View Post
If anyone wants any 4 horseman corks hit me up. Iím a Texas rep and will sell in bulk for a discount to tbhíers. At least 6 but cheaper for 10 or more. I have some wrapped but all styles on hand
I've used these a few times now and really like them. Loud and well made.
kevin nicholls is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 03:16 PM   #73
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossback View Post
Great guy to do business with! Great communication & fast shipping!
DUKFVR is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 03:26 PM   #74
BigJimmyRustler
Eight Point

Hunt In: Tejas

Supposed to have occurred a little after midnight, they were obviously moving.
The other four people are out of the hospital with minor injuries currently.

Pics of wrecked SCB

One person is dead after a boating accident in Port O’ Connor around midnight, July 25.
Calhoun County Game Wardens responded to a boating accident near the Sanctuary entrance and the Intercoastal Waterway.
There were five people on the boat. Three people were injured, while one male in his 30s was found dead 600 yards from the boating accident site, according to Calhoun County Game Warden Chelsea Bailey.
A United States Coast Guard helicopter located the body approximately at 2:30 a.m.
Texas Game Wardens, USCG, Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office and Port Lavaca Fire Department assisted in the recovery.

http://www.portlavacawave.com/news/a...WhSDxB5EK972-o

Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 07-27-2020 at 03:33 PM.
BigJimmyRustler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 04:02 PM   #75
Bassbuster
Eight Point

Hunt In: Burnet, New Mexico,west texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Has anybody heard how hard the storm hit the Land Cut? A friend of mine has a cabin on one of the spoils islands on the north end. There are some nice/new camps but lots of ramshackle ones that looked like they were barely standing to start with.. Just wondering if it blew hard enough to knock them into the ICW
Land cut was hit very hard. 115 mph winds and isolated tornados. Lots of damage. I rent Capt from Capt Justin with laguna adventure his land cut cabin is pretty much a total lose separated walls from the deck and washed it up on another cabin. He also has another cabin on the south side of the mouth of Baffin and hit was hit hard has well. Order sad to see the hard work that goes into those cabin just trashed like that. But thatís Mother Nature and a chance you take.
Bassbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 04:18 PM   #76
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

I donít know what happened but the Garmin issue seems to be a stretch. Pure speculation but Iím guessing alcohol is a bigger factor than the GPS being wrong. I really hope for everyoneís sake Iím wrong.

Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 04:19 PM   #77
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
I donít know what happened but the Garmin issue seems to be a stretch. Pure speculation but Iím guessing alcohol is a bigger factor than the GPS being wrong. I really hope for everyoneís sake Iím wrong.

Donít worry! You are wrong.

Old 07-27-2020, 04:20 PM   #78
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Quote:

Thatís good, but the GPS being that far off seem virtually impossible.

Old 07-27-2020, 04:39 PM   #79
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 04:59 PM   #80
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:

So not alcohol. Possibly gps which I find unlikely that we will ever know that. I mean if the US govt cant shut down a Russian hacker and Garmin wont pay. How is the insurance, tpwd or Calhoun county etc gonna find out if they unit was haywire?

It seems to me anything other than that shouldn't be a big secret....

Quackerbox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #81
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
So not alcohol. Possibly gps which I find unlikely that we will ever know that. I mean if the US govt cant shut down a Russian hacker and Garmin wont pay. How is the insurance, tpwd or Calhoun county etc gonna find out if they unit was haywire?

It seems to me anything other than that shouldn't be a big secret....

Quote:
Thatís good, but the GPS being that far off seem virtually impossible.

I apologize for saying anything. It is not my place and I am done on anything related to the accident. Nothing secret just not my place.

Old 07-27-2020, 05:22 PM   #82
manwitaplan
Pope & Young

Back to fishing.

We fished the Quintana Jetties on Sunday for a few hours. Tossed the big rods with live piggy perch and no takers. Had one good hit but missed the hook.

Old 07-27-2020, 05:24 PM   #83
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria, Matagorda & Webb Counties

The Garmin hack was to their fitness app.
panhandlehunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 06:14 PM   #84
Josh W
Six Point

Great day on the water today all by ourselves. Tide is super high right now and made things a little interesting. Caught around 30 trout throwing lures, best choice being down south pearl chartreuse. Caught a 26.5Ē on croaker and tried to release her but she wouldnít go
Attached Images

Josh W is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 06:24 PM   #85
Mexico
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx

Way to hang in there Josh!!
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 06:41 PM   #86
Flex
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Bushes

Woooo. Part two! Alright alright.

Exciting because while my wife and kids are in SPI for the week we started football meetings this week. UIL changes shifted us up a week this year and vacation was already booked.

But hey! We are going to play football!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Flex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 07:06 PM   #87
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
Anybody know how bad the bay is still tore up around Aransas pass to corpus. Supposed to go on a guided trip on Wednesday. Trying to find out if I should just lose my 200 buck deposit or go and try
Came over the causeway esrlier and the water looked decent. It was a couple feet high but the color was decent. Will be fishing the rest of the week so will see how it goes.
bloodtrailer28 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 07:12 PM   #88
Bowtech Shooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lee, Fayette, KENDALL

My guide just called me back and said he got all his trout in a couple hours this morning so that made me feel a lot better about going
Bowtech Shooter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 07:16 PM   #89
gneimeth
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rosanky and Big Lake

Howdy - checking in with this group. I’m back in the game with a new CC / heading down to Aransas Pass on Sunday to make the maiden salt water voyage and see if we can’t wade up on some reds for a few days - I really need the R&R!

G.
gneimeth is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 07:49 PM   #90
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneimeth View Post
Howdy - checking in with this group. Iím back in the game with a new CC / heading down to Aransas Pass on Sunday to make the maiden salt water voyage and see if we canít wade up on some reds for a few days - I really need the R&R!

G.
Good Luck & Be Safe!
Old 07-27-2020, 09:20 PM   #91
bboswell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh W View Post
Great day on the water today all by ourselves. Tide is super high right now and made things a little interesting. Caught around 30 trout throwing lures, best choice being down south pearl chartreuse. Caught a 26.5Ē on croaker and tried to release her but she wouldnít go

Nice work after the storm Josh!
bboswell is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 09:31 PM   #92
basschump
Ten Point

Hunt In: Around TX

Wish I could get back down. Found a ton of reds in Brown and Root flats last week (pre-storm) but they where hard to catch. Iíd like to explore lighthouse with all this water.

basschump is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #93
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Congrats Josh! Great day there!
Old 07-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #94
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cooke

Coming back in Nov with a couple kayaks..

trying to get a gameplan together.. i know, i know.. i have forever, but planning out is part of the fun, right?

would like to get on some big bull reds and a shark or two.... and obviously any others willing to bite.

what would be yalls advice?
hully1029 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #95
chase15
Eight Point

Quote:

I had heard that theory on sunday and went turned my garmin 741xs on and my position and tracks were all correct.
chase15 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2020, 11:14 AM   #96
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase15 View Post
I had heard that theory on sunday and went turned my garmin 741xs on and my position and tracks were all correct.

I run a 74CV and it is spot on.

Old 07-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #97
justletmein
Pope & Young

Yeah the Garmin thing is just people trying to pull strings to come up with some sort of explanation.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:52 AM   #98
tmurray
Ten Point

Hunt In: Webb County

Question fellars, myself and a few buddies are interested in doing a flounder gigging trip. We do quite a bit of fishing but none of us have ever gone gigging and don't really know where to start.

Are there flounder guides out of Galveston? I went to high school with the owner of Night Moves out of Freeport but he's booked up for the weekend we need.

Any leads in the Freeport to Galveston area would be appreciated. Really don't want to go down south if possible. We all live in Cypress and looking to drive home the same night/morning.

Last edited by tmurray; 07-28-2020 at 11:55 AM.
tmurray is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2020, 12:08 PM   #99
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wharton County

Talasek Guide service in Matagorda is the best I can do.
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #100
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria, Matagorda & Webb Counties

Capt. Corder in G-town.
panhandlehunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top