This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    We comin'......again. The pundits are writing LSU off, and that's a mistake. No Joe Burreaux this year, but Brennan is no slouch.

How can you not? The memes say Burrow is the greatest college football quarterback in the history of forever. We all just followin' and believin' the memes!

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Fify...

We'll see where yall are at when a Burrowless O doesn't win a championship in the next three years...

I imagine it will be a lot quieter on here.

Lol i got a good 15 years of riding this one atleast.... speaking of fair weather i imagine your chirping will get a lot quieter come season time, and you’ll be dove hunting again [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-27-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

How can you not? The memes say Burrow is the greatest college football quarterback in the history of forever. We all just followin' and believin' the memes!
        The defense should be much better this year, we should have a better OL, and we still have a stable of great WR's, including Chase. No, you can't replace Burrow, but we hopefully won't have to score as much to win this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Lol i got a good 15 years of riding this one atleast.... i imagine your chirping will get a lot quieter come season time, and you’ll be dove hunting again [emoji1360]

Hell yes!! Dove hunting is my favorite outdoor activity! I'm still pulling for the Horns to win no matter what though while I'm in the field.....

Comment

Fify...

We'll see where yall are at when a Burrowless O doesn't win a championship in the next three years...

I imagine it will be a lot quieter on here.
              He'll be wiping his tears all the way to the Bama shirt store so he can post up pics of his new team because he will then hate Coach O... NC17 can have him!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

More memes-gasms!!! Woooooooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  He'll be wiping his tears all the way to the Bama shirt store so he can post up pics of his new team because he will then hate Coach O... NC17 can have him!

......daaaaaaang!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Can i borrow one of you aggy fans bama gear when the time comes?

Comment

Hoping for some great improvements from my Huskers this year. 101 days till their first game.
                      Go Big Red!

Comment

LSU gonna beat you baws with your own kin folk. Then, your next posts will be.....

"Woody and The Capt. keep raiding Texas and taking our best players. No wonder they keep beating us."

Wait until you see what they have coming from Cali. John Robinson and Marcus Allen sending more to their old padna Eaux.

LSU stacked at QB for years...…

#Bellyupondabayou!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          LSU gonna beat you baws with your own kin folk. Then, your next posts will be.....

"Woody and The Capt. keep raiding Texas and taking our best players. No wonder they keep beating us."

Wait until you see what they have coming from Cali. John Robinson and Marcus Allen sending more to their old padna Eaux.

#Bellyupondabayou!

Some will still find a way to spin it...others will tuck tail an go radio silent in “dove fields”

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

#Bellyupondabayou!

Texas gonna beat the white shrimpboat rubber boot wearing no Joe Burrow having mush mouth like a drum this year......baaaaw!! Gonna beat him so bad you will be able to understand him when we done!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              The defense should be much better this year, we should have a better OL, and we still have a stable of great WR's, including Chase. No, you can't replace Burrow, but we hopefully won't have to score as much to win this year.
                              Curious how the defense is expected to be much better? Y’all lost one of the best pass rushers, starting linebackers, LSU’s best dt, and a safety and cb that went in the second round? Plus the DC.

Don’t y’all have to replace most of the o-line?

Comment

Speaking of taking Texas talent, Ohio state sure knows how to raid Texas for a couple elite talents every year. It always kind of surprises me how they land them, and hardly ever lose them.

Comment

Working...
                                X