bluetooth earbuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluetooth earbuds

I want some that I can wear and not hear the lawnmower n maybe with a mic I can talk on the phone.

My kids gave me the Air Pods Pro. They are awesome. The noise canceling feature is perfect for mowing.

Comment

Air pods are great

Comment

Air Pods always fall out for me. I bought Jabra 65T's and I really like them. they have a hear through feature were I can noise cancel or still hear my surroundings. I've been using the heck out of them while working from home and on the phone.

Comment

I think the new airpods have the gel tips and help seal off the ear canal. I have the older airpods which I have aftermarket gel tips that do the same thing. This also enhances the bass.

Comment

I have the Cowin E7 $59.00 from Amazon they are great and comfortable stay charged 4 plus hours.

I bought mine for $45.00

Comment

Isotunes are the way to go, for sure. I was tired of trying to drowned out noise with the Apple airpods and came across Isotunes. Game Changer.

Comment

I’ve been using the LG Tone headphones for about 6 years now. I’m on my second pair and I use them mowing, running, riding and to talk while I’m working. They’ve been great and charged, last several hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                  My kids gave me the Air Pods Pro. They are awesome. The noise canceling feature is perfect for mowing.
                  This right here. Wife bought some for me and I’m hooked.

Comment

I couldn’t keep the original AirPods in my ears either. The Pro series is completely different and has awesome noise canceling.

Comment

My family bought me jaybirds. Couldn’t believe the noise cancellation. No problems so far.

Comment

Jaybird Freedoms...bought them a couple of years ago and they have been fantastic.

Comment

AirPods pros. I tested the noise cancellation with a dirt bike running right next to me. Could barely hear the engine running with no music playing

Comment

I’m running isotunes. They are ear plugs but Bluetooth for music and hands free. Only draw back is they don’t get quite loud enough for some things. But they are great for keeping noise out

Comment

I have the JBUD Sports and they are not loud enough. And they are bulky. Not recommended.

Comment

Working...
                              X