No announcement yet.

Favorite Camp Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steak with campfire taters and a can of ranch style beans always hits the spot.

I’m a breakfast fan so I always look forward to the big breakfast once everyone is back in camp. All the fixins!

Comment

Perini Ranch (Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin)

Comment

All the above wrapped up in a tortilla Sunday morning hitting the road!

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
          Camp food, its hard to beat a chili cheese dog! Now if weā€™re getting fancy, steaks, baked tators and a good ol salad. Thats hard to beat no matter where you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pics of last time we did steaks out there. Possibly the best meal ive ever cooked. Couldnā€™t have come out any better. Steaks were mediumā€™ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Venison,taters with onions and cheese, ranch style beans over the camp fire every time the boys and I ever hunted together when they were little.

Comment

Like a good mess of beef fajitas with all the fixings at camp. Steak is hard to beat too.

Comment

Ribeye steaks and foil potato packs (+bacon, cheese, onions) Friday night; enough to have plenty of leftovers. Saturday morning chop up the leftover steak, add it to the foil pack leftovers, crack a few eggs, and call it a breakfast skillet. Save any steak fat trimmings for fish bait.

Comment

Open 2 large cans of beef stew and dump them in a dutch oven, put a can of biscuits on top and cook it until biscuits are done. Easy and good.

Comment

Pickled quail eggs
                    Brats on a Messican Biscuit and beans are always a staple for some reason
                    Camp fried taters and onions
                    Viennas and Toast Chee peanut butter crackers
                    Doritos
                    Cold Beer

Comment

Chicken fry backstraps, homemade gravy, mashed taters and pintos is our top meal. We bbq for lots of meals with steak, homemade sausages, yard bird and Boston butts. Always have a pot or three of deer and wild pork chili and fry some fish caught early that year. All meals come with pickled jalapeƱos and fresh hot sauce and cold cerveza.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Ribeyes .....
                        Azteca marinated Tablitas (oooooof! these are like crack)
                        Tablitas are the TRUTH!

Comment

Lunch is usually hamburgers or hot dogs, dinner deer stew cooked all day in a crock pot or steaks. Cabbage and sausage with some cornbread. I sometimes get 4 person BBQ to go pack with sausage, brisket, turkey and comes with tater salad, beans and bread. I can make several meals out of this and not have to cook much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            Open 2 large cans of beef stew and dump them in a dutch oven, put a can of biscuits on top and cook it until biscuits are done. Easy and good.
                            I forgot all about that one.

I like to get a ring of fresh sausage and cook it over a fire, slice it up and mix it in with a couple cans of Ranch beans and let it simmer. I know it aint good fer me but everyone eats it up.

Comment

Some of my favorites, wood fire cooked burgers, steaks, veggies, and probably my very favorite is campfire jambalaya.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hobo Stew

Comment

Working...
                                X