Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Heater Buddy Heater - Deal Alert

Looks like Walmart has the Buddy Heater on sale for 49.99

Seems like a pretty good deal for anyone that needs one.

Thanks for the heads up, in stock at my local store. Heading that way in a bit.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Placed my order for pickup next week. Academy also has them on sale, but for $59.99. Still not a bad price. But, I like $49.98 even better.

Comment

Just what every real hard core Texas hunter needs

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Hahaha I’m fine but my boy gets cold easily, he was complaining about it being in the high 40’s last time...

Comment

Yup....get your feet or hands too close and it can be brutally hot..

Comment

Thanks.... One on the way.

Comment

They are great for warming up breakfast tacos

Comment

Mr. Heater Buddy Heater - Deal Alert

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  They are great for warming up breakfast tacos [emoji3]

And that’s totally scent free 🤣

Comment

Who said sitting in a box over bait with a rifle is hardcore? NOBODY. It's still getting out in the outdoors with my wife and kids, filling the freezer, and enjoying Earth's bounty. Sometimes it gets cold enough to be very uncomfortable. These help stay out a little bit longer on occasion. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                      Who said sitting in a box over bait with a rifle is hardcore? NOBODY. It's still getting out in the outdoors with my wife and kids, filling the freezer, and enjoying Earth's bounty. Sometimes it gets cold enough to be very uncomfortable. These help stay out a little bit longer on occasion. Sheesh.

I think you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post

Pretty sure AC was being sarcastic and uses them himself in his fancy West Texas bowblinds..
                        I dang sure use them. I save my hardcore bad***ery for other things..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Pretty sure AC was being sarcastic and uses them himself in his fancy West Texas bowblinds..
                          I dang sure use them. I save my hardcore bad***ery for other things..
                          I use them. Maybe not all of my collection but I did take one out of the box for my sons hunt this last season. LOL... 30s and 40s in Texas feels colder than 20 degrees in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I use them. Maybe not all of my collection but I did take one out of the box for my sons hunt this last season. LOL... 30s and 40s in Texas feels colder than 20 degrees in Colorado.

You could heat a mall with your collection of them..

Comment

Awesome! I just bought 2 of them with free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X