Mathews Vertix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Vertix

Gonna pull the trigger and order the Vertix. Getting the 80% let off for hunting elk in Colorado.

Any opinions on this bow from those who have one? anything I should know about the bow I won't figure out shooting it at the shop?

Thanks
    Grumpy

Awesome bow you will love it

Comment

Yep, same as above. Love mine so far. Great shooting bow

Comment

I've shot my buddies Vertix a few times. It's a smooth shooting bow.

I was given the TX-5, and while I enjoy it, if I were buying a bow it'd be the Vertix.

Comment

Just ordered it today in the Subalpine Camo.

Gonna be a very long 10 days.

Comment

I love mine.. once I figured out how to shoot it.. it was a little picky with the grip pressure..

Comment

I LOVE mine! No buyers remorse here! I have a spot hogg fast eddie XL on it.

Comment

I've had mine for about 4 months and I really like it. It's an awesome bow. Super quiet and completely dead in the hand.

Comment

Just saw some of these on sale, new, for 899.99. Not sure if this is a good price or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                    Just saw some of these on sale, new, for 899.99. Not sure if this is a good price or not though.
                    Yeah that's a good price. I paid 1100 for mine

Comment

Got mine for right at a grand. Plus the quiver, Gold Dot Verdict sight, and QAD HDX rest, which puts me well above that.
                      Not to mention the dozen Easton FMJ's I'm gonna buy when it comes in.
                      I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                        Where did you see them at this price? Any left handed ones?

Comment

I was thinking about getting one.

Comment

I will give an update when I have it in hand, and set up.

Comment

You will love it! Next we will have to talk arrows.....

Comment

Working...
                              X