X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
    He is in jefferson county

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh okay. I know those coastal deer rut early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      I know, I know......bow hunted for several years up until every tree on my lease was cut a few years ago.

Comment

My buddy sent me this deer that was killed off Tram Road on opening day.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
          That's right by my house! lol I have a few does and fawns that have been coming around all summer. We haven't lived out there long, but we had the property this time last year and saw a real nice 8 point out there one day when I went to check on the property. He was checking scrapes along the edge of or property in mid October. We live off Moore Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
            Oh that's a nice deer. Wow. Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
              I saw a target buck,
              with a thermocell strapped to his neck, just couldn’t get a shot 😁
              Ha ha, boy you are funny.

Comment

I got some big SETX Deer on camera but I’m not in the counties listed so I’ll keep em to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                  I got some big SETX Deer on camera but I’m not in the counties listed so I’ll keep em to myself.

Come on, we will let you play

Comment

Well here we are coming up to the 2nd weekend of Archery season and I still haven't made my first hunt. I was gonna go today, but changed my mind. 91 degrees will do that. Very uncharacteristic for me, but gonna wait for the cool front on Monday.

Ifya got new pics, post them.

Comment

Well here we are coming up to the 2nd weekend of Archery season and I still haven't made my first hunt. I was gonna go today, but changed my mind. 91 degrees will do that. Very uncharacteristic for me, but gonna wait for the cool front on Monday.

Im right there with you, I am going to set up my #1 spot tomorrow morning after I hunt if I can make it back there, normally i have it set up and have been feeding it for a couple weeks by now but with work and then the flood I havent been able to get back in there to it. Hopefully he water is low enough I can cross it and get things going, Im hoping to start hunting it pretty hard towards the end of next week when the second front moves through. I have 1 of my spots ready and have been corning it for a few weeks now, it isnt my #1 BUT its the only 1 I have ready to go so that is where I will be tomorrow morning for a couple hours anyhow.

Comment

This was me today too.

Comment

Here’s two bucks I have showing up. Top buck I have no history with. Clean 10 is 6.5. Been years since I’ve shot one on this property.

Comment

Just had this one come in.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post

Here’s two bucks I have showing up. Top buck I have no history with. Clean 10 is 6.5. Been years since I’ve shot one on this property.

Nice deer

Comment

Newton, Jasper, Orange and Jefferson county kill pics

My Newton co target

Comment

Working...
                                X