No announcement yet.

muzzle brake for 308?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the OP doesn't like rearward angled baffles due to the blast, he's going to hate the APAs.

I thought about these muzzle brake tests for over a year before I started this field test. We all know one of the biggest downsides of a muzzle brake is how loud they are. If you’ve shot more than a couple of these, you know some are much louder than others. So I naturally wanted ...

Comment

Man the PRB blogs are pretty stinking good. They do a lot of good testing and give pretty simple easy and summarized results.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
        Man the PRB blogs are pretty stinking good. They do a lot of good testing and give pretty simple easy and summarized results.
        yep. very helpful using actual measured data. when i was searching for muzzle brakes, i wanted a good mixture of recoil reduction without to much rearward blast.

Comment

Suppressor

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
            Suppressor
            after shooting a suppressed 6.5 SAUM, .300 Blackout and .450 Bushmaster this past weekend, i am just about to start setting up my trust. so much better in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
              after shooting a suppressed 6.5 SAUM, .300 Blackout and .450 Bushmaster this past weekend, i am just about to start setting up my trust. so much better in every way.
              The best firearm related purchases I have ever made. Be sure to get a good rimfire can as well.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                The best firearm related purchases I have ever made. Be sure to get a good rimfire can as well.
                100% totally and completely agree.

Comment

Working...
                X