Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Dallas Rally October 17

Originally posted by Man View Post
    What would you guys do if a female protester slapped your wife across the face as you both are walking back from the Rally? Serious question

Well I’d hold her back for a minute, but if ol gal wants to keep here nose in the center of her face, she better make it a hit and run....cuz I can’t hold her back forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t understand the desire to go to a presidential rally… what is the attraction? What do they do there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Well I’d hold her back for a minute, but if ol gal wants to keep here nose in the center of her face, she better make it a hit and run....cuz I can’t hold her back forever!

Yeah, I was about to say...Mrs Artos is Puerto Rican and a slap would have been met with an immediate attitude adjustment. Doubt I could react fast enough & would be more of a breaking them apart situation. Sweetest gal on the planet but that sort of behavior directed to her or the kiddos turns her into 5'2" wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I don’t understand the desire to go to a presidential rally… what is the attraction? What do they do there?
          I can only speak for myself on my response. I have never had the desire to go to any previous presidential rally's before in my lifetime. But I really want to go to one or more of Trumps. I think of all he has to go through daily with the left constantly coming at him from all directions, and all that he has accomplished in the past 3 years while having to deal with that crap. Aside from a monetary donation I feel the least I could do is go stand in line and watch him to show I appreciate what he is doing for this country. So in short, I don't care about the attraction itself as much as showing my support.

Comment

Better question...do they serve cold beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I can only speak for myself on my response. I have never had the desire to go to any previous presidential rally's before in my lifetime. But I really want to go to one or more of Trumps. I think of all he has to go through daily with the left constantly coming at him from all directions, and all that he has accomplished in the past 3 years while having to deal with that crap. Aside from a monetary donation I feel the least I could do is go stand in line and watch him to show I appreciate what he is doing for this country. So in short, I don't care about the attraction itself as much as showing my support.
              Couldn’t have said it any better. It’s about the show of support IMO.

I’ve never gotten too excited about any politicians in the past but this guy isn’t your conventional politician. And THAT is exactly what this nation needs right now. I appreciate what he is doing for America....plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D
                I’ve seen one for Obama supporters but it definitely isn’t appropriate here and is actually quite disturbing in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Hey, at least this President stands up to pee!

Comment

I just got a text from my brother. I didn't know he and his wife were going down there.

"...just an unbelievable sea of humanity!!!!! This is wild!!!!"

As background, my brother just turned 60 this week and is a VERY successful Chemical Engineer that does refinery consulting around the world. Definitely one of the last people I would expect to go to a political rally.

Comment

I saw some photos earlier. Looks like a huge crowd. I wonder how many protestors will dare to go there and start anything.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      I saw some photos earlier. Looks like a huge crowd. I wonder how many protestors will dare to go there and start anything.

If those antifa ****s show up I hope they haul them all off in ambulances.

Comment

So far so good!! Valet at the bar!!

Comment

50 TVs in this joint and I'm watching Barry stokes catch crappie on lake Degray! Hell Americas already getting better and I'm not even there yet!![emoji2]

Comment

You are living right Slew

Comment

Trump Dallas Rally October 17

What a **** disaster! We are done fighting this **** of a madhouse since 3pm!! Never even found a parking space. They let us in a garage only to waste 45 mins of our time with no spots. [emoji35] No way you will get in now anyway [emoji1750]*[emoji3603]
                              They are turning back WAY MORE than the 20K that are gaining entry.
                              They should have held this at Jerry World. AT&T stadium would not have held this crowd. Insane!!

We are going to find a place to drink!!!

Comment

Done [emoji736]

Comment

Working...
                                X