Catahoula Mix (Bandit) Needs A New FURever Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catahoula Mix (Bandit) Needs A New FURever Home

This is a hard thing to do, but we must find a new FURever home for our 3-1/2 year old Catahoula mix named Bandit. She is an awesome dog and is very loving. She absolutely loves people and attention. She is both kennel and housebroken. She has had NO accidents since she was a small puppy.

She is current with all of her vaccinations (my sister is a veterinarian and has her own practice) and microchipped. She can be temperamental when messing with her feet and if you try to take something away whether it be a chew toy or her food. She has not been socialized to other dogs, so we are unsure how she will react to that. She has not been around little kids or small children, so that too we are unsure how she would react. We feel her best fit would be a couple or single owner that has grown kids or no kids.

She is a sweetheart and loves to run and play. She runs all over our house (stays in her kennel when we are at work or no one is home) and fenced in backyard freely. She is only leashed when in an area where she could possibly run off. She runs with her nose to the ground in our backyard 'tracking' all the scents (we live in an acreage community with plenty of deer and other wild animals running around) so we do not know if she will run off if not inside a fence or not.

She loves treats and is a very smart dog who learned some simple tricks after very few attempts. We just took our son to college out of state this past weekend so he is no longer there during the day and with our work schedule (both of us are in oil and gas) we just cannot bare to keep her locked up in her kennel for 11 to 12 hours a day, I don't feel it is fair to her.

We are hoping to find her that FURever home where she can have more time outside of her kennel daily and go on trips with her owner(s) and enjoy the rest of her life.

We will ask questions to be sure she is going to a good home and will more than likely ask the "green screen" if they know you well enough to vouch for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this about our Bandit.

You can reach me, John White at 281-381-5269 or my wife Bridgett
    at 281-703-7265. My email is jonathan_white@sbcglobal.net. OR of course, through this post or TBH messages.

We are in Magnolia, TX.
    Attached Files

Good looking girl!

Comment

Going to make someone a great dog - - - bump.............

Comment

3 1/2 years, like a family member, hope she finds a really good home .

Comment

Looks like a win for someone and a win for a fine looking Dog.....

Comment

Ego od looking pup

Comment

ttt....

Comment

Still trying to rehome our dog. Was hoping someone here would want to take her.

We have contacted a couple of Rescue Organizations, I really do not want to take her to a no-kill shelter, but that is our last resort.

TIA.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X