No announcement yet.

President Trump is on Fox News with his 4th Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so proud to have a President that loves our Country. It sure beats the hell out of the last one that only wanted to apologize for the United States.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Jason, I'm afraid he's IS a lefty... sure seems to be on their "team" not American's team...
      I'm on the fiscally responsible team. Hard to tell anymore if such a thing exists. But I'm caring less as the day goes on.

May God bless America!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        I'm on the fiscally responsible team. Hard to tell anymore if such a thing exists. But I'm caring less as the day goes on.

May God bless America!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Politicians from both parties have put our Government trillions of dollars in debt. There is no fiscally responsible team.

I think having this celebration today was money well spent. There's plenty of other things our government waste the people's money on.

The same people in Congress complaining about it being a waste of money have no problem using tax payer money to fund abortions, pride parades, housing and healthcare for illegal aliens, etc etc.
        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-04-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Yes money well spent !!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
            Yes money well spent !!
            Any money spent that ****** off the liberals is money well spent

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              Yes money well spent !!

Yes it is!!

Much better than the $35 million spent on the Obama's Hawaii trips.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Thought it would be interesting to see what CNN was saying after. Called it "Schoolhouse Rock" history, Wikipedia take, 7th and 8th grade history. Why didn't they use the money for this to help veterans' families?, speechwriters were not as good as Bush's or Obama's; he stuck to the script, but we should focus on what he did not say, and we shouldn't be looking backward, but should be looking ahead....

Five minutes was enough.
                My FIL lives in California, L.A., but staunch conservative and he loves tuning in on them to watch their spins. I'm with you, I get 5 minutes and I can't take anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Politicians from both parties have put our Government trillions of dollars in debt. There is no fiscally responsible team.

I think having this celebration today was money well spent. There's plenty of other things our government waste the people's money on.

The same people in Congress complaining about it being a waste of money have no problem using tax payer money to fund abortions, pride parades, housing and healthcare for illegal aliens, etc etc.
                  And their own pay raises, which of course Nancy says aren't pay raises but cost of living adjustments....

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                    America is, and always will be great , for those who love her and honor God!
                    Go Trump
                    Go Military

Comment

I've got 2 grandsons in the Marines and it's good to know that our Nation has a President who will go to bat for these men and women who are chomping at the bit to defend their country!

Comment

Isnt the military already "on the clock"?

Aside from the transportation costs, how would that cost $2.5MM? Or is the media lying in an attempt to portray Donald in a negative light?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I'm so proud to have a President that loves our Country. It sure beats the hell out of the last one that only wanted to apologize for the United States.

Liberalism is a mental illness.
                          yes sir!

Comment

Great speech. Great salute to our country and our military. Haters are going to hate. The left complaining about the cost yet 30 million wasted on a bogus Russian collusion claim is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                              It's fine to spend millions on pride month. But not on independence day..
                              Curious how freaks get an entire month, while Veterans get a single day?

Comment

Wow I just watched it during my lunch break. That was a great speech and the flyovers were amazing! Especially that B-2 (?) You really don't grasp the size of that thing until its got 2 little F-16's flying next to it

Comment

Working...
                                X