No announcement yet.

If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom thank you so much we are getting 65 off just can't let the wife know or we will find away to use it lol

Comment

I got $60 off for 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Just called and got told their system is down.... call back in a few hours....

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by esp View Post
          Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My father in law did as well, the guy told him to call back and hopefully someone in another state will pick up. Apparently the Arkansas office is down right now “that’s what they told him.”

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
            $60/month savings here. BOOM! At this rate the OP is going to end up with free beer for life from the members of TBH!

Dilly dilly!

Comment

TBH'ers after deals have probably crashed websites before, but now a phone system, wow.

Comment

Just called and got told their system is down.... call back in a few hours....
                probably cannot pay their bills now with all the discounts they are getting calls on! lol

Comment

Just called, got $20 off per month. I'm still in my first year, broke contract in Feb. and signed back up in March so they said I already had a $50 off per month going. Don't have AT&T cell service.

Comment

Appreciate the heads up! Said they cant call it a holiday promotion its a loyalty promotion ..Got $55 off for a year!!

Comment

How did I just get told system was down 3 mins ago and you got through lol
                      I did this about noon or so.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                        My wife told me she had friends who got a huge holiday promotion discount so being the tightwad I am of course I called on it. Call in and ask for the holiday promotion- I got 50 bucks off a month for the next 12 months, no additional contract extension or anything at all. Now my tv bill is $23. I was shocked it was that easy but of course they are not advertising it. Phone number to call is
                        1-800-778-3397. Call now thank me later. Saved me 600 bucks this next year.
                        Might give it a try! We suspended our service for 6 months because I wanted to go back to Suddenlink internet and they offered me free cable... Of course you get what you pay for, so while the internet has been good the TV has been ***** and my wife and 4 kids take every opportunity to let me know about it.

Comment

worked for me $50 per month for 12 months and $5 month for 6 months off HBO which I already have
                          Saving me $660 per year on Direct TV

Comment

Worked like a charm for me as well. Also I have ATT phone and am thinking about a new phone in February. They are going to call me and I got another promotion that is supposedly going to give me FREE HBO on my phone (which I would never watch, but it is free) and on DTV for life. We will see, but I got $60 knocked off my bill the next 12 months.

Comment

just called and got the system down comment. was given another number to call back to receive the promotion at a later time today.

Comment

Got system down here too.

Comment

Working...
                                X