Road feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road feeder?

What brands allow you to still drop your tailgate? I don't know anything about them but would need to be ok to leave on for a couple months of regular driving too.

Lamco

Comment

Lamco makes one that works with your tailgate down....It holds 50lbs.
      I have one and it’s by far my favorite road feeder I’ve owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Put one on the front bumper if you have a Ranch Hand replacement bumper. Leave it on all season

Comment

Thanks. Looks like I can get the 100lb lamco to my house for about $390 after shipping. Seems like a decent price?

Warn winch bumper so can't mount it up front but I won't be hooking up a trailer till duck season.

Main use would be to get the deer used to the truck and hold deer on the property. Not hunt over. I have about a mile of road. Assume I want the 100lb?

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
            Thanks. Looks like I can get the 100lb lamco to my house for about $390 after shipping. Seems like a decent price?

Warn winch bumper so can't mount it up front but I won't be hooking up a trailer till duck season.

Main use would be to get the deer used to the truck and hold deer on the property. Not hunt over. I have about a mile of road. Assume I want the 100lb?
            That sounds like a decent price on the 100lber. If I remember correct I bought my 50lb local and paid $325.

You can go wrong with the bigger one.
            Last edited by Bone Thug; 02-29-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Lamco, I have hundred pounder. 6 or seven years old and keeps on doing its thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everlast tailgate hanger

Comment

100 lbs for sure! 50 lbs goes quick.

Comment

Yep I got a 50lb and it wastes way to fast...

Comment

For everlast has a great feeder. $100 bucks and the are out of Hallettsville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Put one on the front bumper if you have a Ranch Hand replacement bumper. Leave it on all season
                        Have you ever sat in your stand and watched your feeder go off? Notice that big cloud of dust? Thats about .5 to 1 lb of corn. I don't want 50lbs of that dust going into my radiator.

Comment

I have one of those lamcos but I don’t put them on the back anymore. The feeder was constantly dragging and getting bent up when I went through washouts or other dips in the roads.

I leave it up front now, where it’s still nice to have a low profile feeder.

Comment

I have the $99 50lb one from everlast. Works perfect for me

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                              Have you ever sat in your stand and watched your feeder go off? Notice that big cloud of dust? Thats about .5 to 1 lb of corn. I don't want 50lbs of that dust going into my radiator.
                              Unless corn dust is corrosive or just bad for the radiator, it can’t be any worse than driving down the dirt roads I’ve been on. It washes out pretty easy... when I remember to at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X