Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Just a crappy workout overall this am. Felt cold and weak the whole time.

You and me both. I just wasn't into it this morning for some reason but managed to get in an hour of cardio.

Comment

Felt great this morning! Guess the little bit carbs that was in the meatloaf the wife cooked last night helped a bit. Push day (chest, shoulder, triceps, core)

Felt strong, good endurance, good pump.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Took yesterday off, was much needed! Back at it again with some HIIT and a run to finish. Have a 48 mile ride on Sunday scheduled for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          Felt great this morning! Guess the little bit carbs that was in the meatloaf the wife cooked last night helped a bit. Push day (chest, shoulder, triceps, core)

Nothing like a strong workout of any kind, feels good to see the hard work pay off.

Nothing better than when:

Heavy weights feel like feathers

You can push as hard as you want during Cardio and your heart rate stays low and plenty left in the tank when done

Feet feel light and legs strong like you could run or bike for days!

That's why I push hard even when no one is looking and I am the only one that would know if I cheated a set.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

I've been <40 carbs 4 days in a row now and wasn't feeling it all this morning in the gym. I'm thinking low carb just isn't for me. May try bumping up to around 100 and see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              I've been <40 carbs 4 days in a row now and wasn't feeling it all this morning in the gym. I'm thinking low carb just isn't for me. May try bumping up to around 100 and see how that goes.
              I've probably had <100g in last 2 weeks and I feel great. The wife put a roll of Ritz crackers in the 2 pounds of meatloaf, and obviously I didnt all 2 pounds, but the carbs I did take in felt like a shot of b12 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                You take any pre-workout supps? A little C4 in the mornings helps.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                  You take any pre-workout supps? A little C4 in the mornings helps.
                  Yes sir, B-Nox currently

I had chipotle for lunch, I may try to hit it again this afternoon if I have time.

Comment

In the middle of shoulders and feeling just as cold and weak as yesterday... Strange to say the lease and I took 1.5 scoops to try and get a jump

Comment

Well I did it... Not a good feeling workout at all but made it in and out which is the end goal I suppose.

Good thing is my legs are absolutely destroyed from yesterday’s “lackluster” workout so hopefully today’s results are the same. Literally hurts to sit on the toilet though lol

Not sure what to do tomorrow. Wanting to start the new routine fully over Monday and get back on track so I’m leaning towards a core and cardio workout of sorts pending how my legs feel.

Comment

I'm going tonight.. pull day

Comment

3 hours today weights and cardio

Comment

Kingwood Color Run 5k this morning with the family. My 11yr old’s first 5k. He worked his way up from walking just a half mile to running a mile, then 2, then 2.4, then 3. I’m real proud of him, and better yet he’s proud of himself.

Kinda threw my schedule off and didn’t really have any motivation for my long ride. Wife gave me a pep talk, and I went and busted it this evening. 40.4 miles on the bike in just over 2hrs. Route was treacherous so I won’t do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              Kingwood Color Run 5k this morning with the family. My 11yr old’s first 5k. He worked his way up from walking just a half mile to running a mile, then 2, then 2.4, then 3. I’m real proud of him, and better yet he’s proud of himself.

Kinda threw my schedule off and didn’t really have any motivation for my long ride. Wife gave me a pep talk, and I went and busted it this evening. 40.4 miles on the bike in just over 2hrs. Route was treacherous so I won’t do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Gut gemacht!

Comment

Walking in for core and cardio.

Found out the reason I was so weak and feeing cold probably had something to do with the 100 degree fever I had yesterday... Explains the awful feeling the last 72 hours and broke the fever this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X