Best Fixed Broadheads for low poundage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Fixed Broadheads for low poundage

Kicking the tires for Kendra on what others have found works best for low poundage hunters with flight consistency. She pulls around 42-45 lbs, currently shooting 100 Muzzy's. Supply is low, so about to buy more.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Grim Reaper Hades fixed blades fly like darts

Comment

Magnus

Comment

look at the experiences of the traditional shooters. By far most of them are shooting 150-180 fps arrows with 2 blade low angle blades.

Comment

Surprisingly the Smoke Ramcats do a tremendous job of penetrating and have a devastating cut. Mary shoots them now and you can't get them away from her. I probably need to order her some more for this season. They are one of the best flying fixed I have ever seen. https://lancasterarchery.com/product...oadhead-100-gr

Comment

Magnus stingers and buzzcuts

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
              Surprisingly the Smoke Ramcats do a tremendous job of penetrating and have a devastating cut. Mary shoots them now and you can't get them away from her. I probably need to order her some more for this season. They are one of the best flying fixed I have ever seen. https://lancasterarchery.com/product...oadhead-100-gr
              I was going to say Ramcats too. If you don't get a pass through, it is still going to be doing plenty of damage.

Comment

magnus stinger buzz cuts

Comment

Another for Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts. They fly true and have a low angle.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I found some last year that I loved. Alien Matrix EX SBT but they only come in 125 or 150gr. Took a 125lb doe through both shoulders, full pass through and stuck in a tree 30 yds behind the deer. She bulldozed about 20 yds and that was the end of her. Probably the luckiest shot ever but the performance was awesome.

Comment

Muzzy Trocar if it were me.

Comment

Slick trick magnums

Comment

I've done really well with the Ramcats. I've recovered everything that I've drawn blood on with them.

Comment

Ramcats!

Comment

My son pulls around 45 lbs and slick tricks have been working great.

I would hesitate to use a two blade blood trails are known to be marginal.

Comment

Working...
                              X