Tbh express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh express

Guys and gals, I’m looking for to get a handgun from the Corpus Christi area to East Texas, anywhere near Tyler. I don’t mind driving a ways to meet but Corpus is a little far and UPS and FedEx have made it tough (and expensive) to ship handguns.

Stonebones may be interseted in a rifle from the same member. I’ll contact him and find out.

Thanks !

My son will be heading back to A&M later this week and could maybe get them to College Station, but that is as far as he will be able.... let me know if that helps.

Comment

I'm heading to Lindale on Friday morning. If anyone can get it to Georgetown by Thursday night I'll take it the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
        My son will be heading back to A&M later this week and could maybe get them to College Station, but that is as far as he will be able.... let me know if that helps.
        Originally posted by RS3 View Post
        I'm heading to Lindale on Friday morning. If anyone can get it to Georgetown by Thursday night I'll take it the rest of the way.
        I appreciate the responses. Let’s see if anybody can get it to Georgetown.

Comment

Okay guys, we got it worked out in a different way. I appreciate the responses and offers !

Comment

I could help out if someone can get it to Houston

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              I could help out if someone can get it to Houston

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              Thanks Pat, but he’s gonna drop it off with my sixgun gunsmith in Houston and after much time and many dollars I’ll have my first (and only) custom sixgun. Well, semi-custom anyway. These custom sixgun guys are all as busy as they want to be and most are a year or two out on full blown customs. Hopefully I’ll get mine back in a few months.

Comment

Working...
              X