Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the craziest thing you've seen on the side of the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the craziest thing you've seen on the side of the road?

A few minutes ago heading home from the Astros game, I seen a girl twerking and a dude filming on the side of I10 on the old river lost river bridge. What have y'all seen?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I think thats called a "regular Sunday night" now a days

Comment

A man, face down appeared to be dead. It was dark and he had just hit a deer while riding his Harley. I only saw him because I saw the Amber blinker light of his turn signal and knew it was a motorcycle in the ditch I’m a fireman so I’ve seen a lot of dead folks but when your by yourself in the dark on a remote county road it’s a little freaky

Comment

Lol I can’t stand driving into Houston

Comment

I’ve seen people pulled over taking a deuce

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            A man, face down appeared to be dead. It was dark and he had just hit a deer while riding his Harley. I only saw him because I saw the Amber blinker light of his turn signal and knew it was a motorcycle in the ditch I’m a fireman so I’ve seen a lot of dead folks but when your by yourself in the dark on a remote county road it’s a little freaky
            I used to volunteer in my home town and we had a curvy road that goes through the woods. I've seen a few motorcycles hit deer, Although I didn't drive up on them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
              I’ve seen people pulled over taking a deuce
              I've seen me pull over and drop a deuce a bunch of times. When you're sweatin and getting the shakes you gotta do somethin. Desperate times call for desperate measures.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I've seen me pull over and drop a deuce a bunch of times. When you're sweatin and getting the shakes you gotta do somethin. Desperate times call for desperate measures.LOL
                LOL

Comment

Many years ago, I worked nights in Gainesville. One night, I pulled up to flashing lights and stopped traffic on 51 right at the bottom of a creek crossing. I was the second car in the line waiting when I noticed the deputy walk over to the ditch, pull his service revolver and fire a shot into the cow that a car had hit.

Comment

Saw a girl jump out of a truck doing about 50 mph down the road. Rolled and flopped to a stop, got up and walked off.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in a rural area. A few miles from the house as I crossed the train tracks there was 2 hot girls on the tracks, in bikinis, dancing in the rain. Nobody else around. I really, really wanted to stop, but just knew it was some kind of setup.

That was like 10yrs ago now, and I still glace over every time I cross those tracks. Next time, I will risk it...

Comment

saw a car full young kids go flying off the sea wall in galveston, the car landed on the roof. me and some others ran down there. they were so drunk none them were hurt. one guy was trying to light a cigarette. there was gas every where.

Comment

My buddy and I passed a guy riding a horse down the side of the highway when it was pitch dark once. My buddy is pretty jumpy anyway so he didn't like that too much. Caught me off guard too but I didn't about jump out of my skin like my buddy did.

Comment

i was driving to san diego way long time ago, leaving el paso, i saw a dead guy on the side of the road, his body had been out in the sun, and i flagged down a trooper a few miles down.

Comment

Driving down 36 around Cameron, TX saw a major head on collision. stopped to help pull an older gentleman with an open tib/fib fracture out of his truck that was on fire. As we were pulling him out, a box of ammo in the glove compartment starting popping off!
                              Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-31-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X