Who Is Traveling For The 4th ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is Traveling For The 4th ?

So who all is leaving town for the holiday. The 4th is one of our busiest weekends here on Lake Livingston. You won’t see any better firework displays than you’ll see here on the water and people come from miles away just to witness it.

My Fat Butt isn’t going anywhere except to maybe HEB or Kroger.

Cooking a brisket one day, some Ribs another day, kids coming over, then leftovers on Monday.

I’m a GOF Member. Y’all have Fun.

Comment

We’ve been running and gunning all summer. Taking it easy at the house this weekend.

Comment

Some of my best holidays were staying at home and just unwinding. When I was younger it seemed like we had to go somewhere every time and fight the traffic coming and going.

Comment

Hey Gumbo Man! What are your hours this weekend and Monday? My wife and I are planning to come eat some good food sometime soon!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to our place on Lake Texoma, we put on a pretty good fireworks show along with many other shows going on, Hope everyone has a great safe 4 th.

Comment

Did Los Angeles 2 weeks ago. Wife did Richmond Va 3 weeks back. We are done for a while...

Comment

Heading to Creede, Colorado to do some fishing and atv’ing in the mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  So who all is leaving town for the holiday. The 4th is one of our busiest weekends here on Lake Livingston. You won’t see any better firework displays than you’ll see here on the water and people come from miles away just to witness it.
                  Hey GM, are the fireworks public or a bunch of individuals?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                    Hey Gumbo Man! What are your hours this weekend and Monday? My wife and I are planning to come eat some good food sometime soon!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    We are open 11:00am-9:00 pm but closed Monday and Tuesday.

Comment

Heading to Sanibel Island Florida (Peacock Bass and Tarpon are both on the agenda)

Comment

We are headed to Mason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          Hey GM, are the fireworks public or a bunch of individuals?
                          A ton of individuals but some hire professionals to put on shows over the water at their lake houses. The town of Onalaska puts on a great show at the Kickapoo bridge.

Comment

Terry, me the wife and two baby boys will be coming to visit you next week for some good eats. We will probably be on the water from this Sat through all next week in Coldspring area. My wife is dying to try some of yalls food. Hoping to get some fishing done too that week when the July 4th crowd dies down. Freezer is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              Terry, me the wife and two baby boys will be coming to visit you next week for some good eats. We will probably be on the water from this Sat through all next week in Coldspring area. My wife is dying to try some of yalls food. Hoping to get some fishing done too that week when the July 4th crowd dies down. Freezer is empty.

Hey, man, it's been a while. How have you been? Yes, Terry has some great food, doesn't he. Well, have fun this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X