Best Maid Pickle Beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Maid Pickle Beer.

Tried it for the 2nd time today. It's crazy how much it taste like pickle juice. Can't taste alcohol in it at all. I didn't try to drink as many this time around. And I don't recommend drinking one right after the other either. Pickle juice is a natural alternative to laxative. Even if it's got beer in it. I wasn't even buzzed that first go round and my stomach was gurgling. That's when I knew I had probably made a bad decision.

One on a hot day=good. Six on a hot day=bad, real bad.

I like them with michelada mix

Comment

Make you **** through a screen door!

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
        Make you **** through a screen door!
        Without touchin a wire. It'll get things moving no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
          I like them with michelada mix
          Oh man I bet that is good. I love micheladas.

Comment

They are extremely acidic.

Comment

I’d have to be about 6 in before trying so I’m not sure if I would be the best judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They just seem like the kind of beer you have while you're grilling out or just lounging around on a hot day. Not necessarily something you drink a whole case of. I used to drink pickle juice fairly often but haven't in a while. I always thought it was kind of refreshing actually. I wouldn't drink a whole jar of it but a cup of it now and again is probably pretty darn good for ya.

I'm no doctor so I could be wrong but I like to think pickle beer is fairly healthy. Rejuvenates ya and thins your blood out a little. There's worse things I'm sure of it. But.......I could just be making things up. Who knows, but it's pretty tasty.

Comment

On a side note someone told me Ol' Smokey makes the pickles in moonshine so I got some......nasty. Doesn't taste like pickle juice. That son of a gun tasted....well....It tasted nasty I thought but I'm not much of a whiskey guy anyhow. Opinions will vary on that one.

Comment

I’m a fan! The sour pickle beer not so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I’m a fan! The sour pickle beer not so much!!
                      They have a Bloody Mary and a Grape flavored one which I haven't seen yet. I bet the Bloody Mary one is good. They ain't got these in Oklahoma or Kansas at all that I've seen. I'm pretty sure they only sell the Best Maid beers in Texas.

I've kinda been lookin since I tried it the first time but I haven't seen it anywhere. I seen these other beers that were pickle flavor but they were IPA's I think. And this guy freakin hates IPA's. I just can't drink those. They're gross. I haven't puked since like 1996 but if I drank one of those I might.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 06-25-2022, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Didn't like it. Too sour for my taste, and gave me bad indigestion.

Comment

freaking gross, no thx

Comment

My wife brought home a six pack of alcoholic pickle juice. (Refuse to call it beer). Poured the last 5 out in the flowerbed the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              My wife brought home a six pack of alcoholic pickle juice. (Refuse to call it beer). Poured the last 5 out in the flowerbed the other day.
                              Well that wasn't a good idea. Now you're gonna have a pickle beer bush growing in your garden.

Comment

Working...
                              X