Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachelor Party Ideas

Well, I'm engaged...

Fiancé is wanting a Spring 2023 wedding since I told her not during deer season. I guess letting her shoot 3 bucks the last 2 seasons has really paid off.

Either way, that means bachelor party around September 2022 right before bow season kicks off or around February 2023 right after rifle season closes.

I have a very big group of friends, might end up being in the 10-20 people range.

One idea I had so far was to rent out the Storm Shack in Matagorda and do inshore one day, offshore one day and helicopter hog hunting one day. A buddy of mine went on a company trip there last year and he said it was a blast. Then again, there isn't much else to do in Matagorda but that might be a good thing to keep us all out of trouble. A good amount of us have our own bay boats so we could always bring them down and do a inshore tournament amongst the group. Only downfall is that none of us really fish that area so it would probably be very hit or miss.

Another idea I had was to go to Venice, LA and try to find a charter that could provide lodging and take us offshore one day and inshore one day. Then drive up to NOLA and spend the last day there partying it up on Bourbon St.

Let me know your ideas.

A dove hunt would be the easiest way to keep everyone together, cheaper than hiring fishing charters too.

Comment

One of the bigger inshore outfits like BayFlats would be cool. Have several guided boats and have your own little mini tournament.
      Chandeleur Island mothership-type charter would also be awesome.

Comment

Venice then NO. Throw in a night of bowfishing. I've done just about every coastal castnblast option on diff bachelor parties the last few years, they are all a good time with the right group.

The last time we stayed here, but it might be a little small for your group.

Comment

Cast and Blast

LeeRoy Gonzales
          956-559-6334

Fishing the Gulf off Texas and in the lower Laguna Madre plus hunting for white winged doves makes for an action-packed adventure for any serious sportsman.

Comment

PM

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Find a good dove outfitter in Hondo or Pearsall that has a house available. We go every year. Outfitter loves us because everyone on that trip doesn't get to mad at the doves. Sure we shoot plenty but we just enjoy being down there away from the wives. Who knows you might do like us and turn it into a annual trip.

Comment

Congrats. Sounds like a good time. Just want to now how I can get invited to go.

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                  Well, I'm engaged...

Fiancé is wanting a Spring 2023 wedding since I told her not during deer season. I guess letting her shoot 3 bucks the last 2 seasons has really paid off.

Either way, that means bachelor party around September 2022 right before bow season kicks off or around February 2023 right after rifle season closes.

I have a very big group of friends, might end up being in the 10-20 people range.

One idea I had so far was to rent out the Storm Shack in Matagorda and do inshore one day, offshore one day and helicopter hog hunting one day. A buddy of mine went on a company trip there last year and he said it was a blast. Then again, there isn't much else to do in Matagorda but that might be a good thing to keep us all out of trouble. A good amount of us have our own bay boats so we could always bring them down and do a inshore tournament amongst the group. Only downfall is that none of us really fish that area so it would probably be very hit or miss.

Another idea I had was to go to Venice, LA and try to find a charter that could provide lodging and take us offshore one day and inshore one day. Then drive up to NOLA and spend the last day there partying it up on Bourbon St.

Let me know your ideas.
                  Loading up 20 drunks to drive to NO is a terrible idea.

Hunkering down till Sunday is the better play.

Make sure do go two weeks before the wedding. Injuries will heal up before the big day.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    Loading up 20 drunks to drive to NO is a terrible idea.

Hunkering down till Sunday is the better play.

Make sure do go two weeks before the wedding. Injuries will heal up before the big day.
                    We did a similar trip last October but it was only 8 of us. Went down Thursday and stayed at Cajun Fishing Adventuras in Buras. Fished inshore Friday morning then drove up to NOLA and partied Friday and Saturday. We made it and we all had a blast but I will say the drive home Sunday was very unenjoyable.

Comment

Port Mansfield and boys town!

Comment

Nobody does strip joints anymore???

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          Nobody does strip joints anymore???
                          Not sure? My buddy was texting me about a groom getting popped with a whip in the face by a stripper and ruining the whole wedding

Comment

Sugars. Yellow Rose, Landing Strip all reputable places

Comment

Pappagallo's

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X