Kids got COVID…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids got COVID…

And I know I’m next because my daughter used my fork to eat some of my food last night so, how/who/what do I cal to get my hands on enough ivermectin to help my family out? How much tonic water should my wife and I be drinking? For those that have had it, what do I need to be especially watchful for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife had it and I never got it and we didn't do anything different

Comment

Do not forget vit c, zinc, vitamin d3 & magnesium as well.

Worth 18 mins to understand alternative therapies

In this 18 minute video, Dr. Dan Stock discusses Non-Vaccine Methods of Covid-19 Disease Modification. If you want to stay in touch with Dr. Daniel Stock and be added to his newsletter email, send an

My neighbor had it and her PA suggested using the paste ivermectin from your local feed store.

Comment

Zycam is your friend.

Comment

Invermectin is hard to find right now. Good luck.

Comment

Download the Push Health app, find a telehealth doc and get a script for meds. Ivermectin will be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

In this 18 minute video, Dr. Dan Stock discusses Non-Vaccine Methods of Covid-19 Disease Modification. If you want to stay in touch with Dr. Daniel Stock and be added to his newsletter email, send an

My neighbor had it and her PA suggested using the paste ivermectin from your local feed store.
              Excellent vid. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Download the Push Health app, find a telehealth doc and get a script for meds. Ivermectin will be one of them.
                Says I have to be invited..??

Comment

Get what you can off that list.

New Look. Same.. Frontline Doctors Out In Front Of America’s Health Needs. We Are America’s. Frontline Doctors Here For You, Today. Thank you for your patience and support this month as we migrated Frontline Doctor’s medical operation’s and revamped our network and software. Your support via email and calls during this transition has been a […]

They will do a virtual consultation and prescribe the rest.

FWIW - my kids bounced back after 3-4 days. Wife after 7 days. And me after 3-4 days. Im the only one in my house vaccinated (J&J).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Google Zinc Bioavailability

Get the zinc that has high bioavailability- no need to take zinc that your body will have a hard time absorbing.

Comment

OP what did their pcp or doctor say to do?

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                        OP what did their pcp or doctor say to do?
                        Dr. said to treat the symptoms. Its a virus like anything else. So in other words, they did nothing, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

This!
                          Good videos https://rumble.com/vl25kg-dr.-dan-st...n-indiana.html

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Buck Smacker; 08-16-2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                            Says I have to be invited..??
                            Hmmm, I got my script in just a few minutes and the actual meds the next day at my local pharmacy. I can’t say they cured my post covid crap but they helped.

Comment

You know that odds are your family will be fine, especially if you can get your hands on some of the items mentioned. Don't panic. My wife and daughter shared a spoon eating ice cream. Next day my wife tested positive and my daughter never got it. You just never know.
                              I would get a blood oximeter to measure how much oxygen you get. Doc told me if it goes below 92 to start getting to the hospital. Said many people wait to long before going. Just something to be aware of if you get a bad case of it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X