2021 Xpedition Launch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Xpedition Launch!

Man these are going to be sweet. Already have an X33 on order.

Introducing the 2021 Xpedition Pro Series. If you're shooting the best bow on the planet this year, then you're going to be shooting an Xpedition.

2021 Xpedition Bows: Descriptions and Specs

Project X - 2021 X Series Bows
    Xpedition Archery is excited to introduce the industry to a new standard in vertical bow technology, performance, and efficiency for the 2021 model year!

The X Series bows have been in development for the past two years and feature three new patent pending technologies:

A proprietary material known as X-Loy by Magnite - A blend of alloys, infused with carbon, to make a bow that is lighter than many of the carbon bows on the market and stronger than aluminum. This material is forged, and CNC machined to create the best of all worlds - light, strong, and streamlined.

LVR (Lever) cam - The LVR cam redefines the levels of efficiency ever achieved in the archery world. This design will allow archers to push kinetic energy and momentum to unprecedented levels.

ETS (Energy Transfer System)- The ETS enhances the cable system dynamics which are featured on the X Series lineup. Xpedition Archery’s new ETS system increases performance and efficiency by pre-loading the cables and limiting the movement of the cables.

The X Series bows deliver an incredibly lightweight product with devastating performance. Xperience Perfection is the perfect tagline for this lineup of hard-hitting bows.

A great new feature on this years bows is that solid colors, Ops green, tactical sand, and black will have a completely matte finish with no sheen! A matte finish riser and cam will be aesthetically pleasing to he die hard hunter.

MAP pricing is $1349 on the X30, X33. The X37 MAP price is $1449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sleepy; 01-07-2021, 09:34 PM.

X30 has my name all over it! I’ll try and hold out for a used one

Comment

Look awesome but still driving my Xcentric 7 for now. I do like the X30 a lot though.

Comment

I had an opportunity to hold the X and is an amazing feeling and shooting bow.

Comment

If I can get my hands on the money for it, I’ll be ordering an X33

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
            If I can get my hands on the money for it, I’ll be ordering an X33
            I’ve got one on order. I’ll let you know what I think once I get it in hand.

Comment

That 33 looks to be the PERFECT hunting bow, AND it goes to a 31" draw length! Prob not available in LH though, lol. Would be nice if they could have gotten a full 7" brace but probably still a shooter.

Comment

Another bow for the short armed people! LOL looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like the specs on that x33....price not so much. May have to try one out down the road though.

Comment

I'll be getting a new bow this year and wouldn't mind shooting one of those. I need to find a dealer near me.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      I had an opportunity to hold the X and is an amazing feeling and shooting bow.
                      Which one did you get a chance to shoot? And how would you compare them to last years MX series or Xscape? I buying blind, but I’ve had several Xpeditions. Haven’t disliked a thing about any of them. I have the Mountaineer X right now and it’s got to be their most underrated bow.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                        That 33 looks to be the PERFECT hunting bow, AND it goes to a 31" draw length! Prob not available in LH though, lol. Would be nice if they could have gotten a full 7" brace but probably still a shooter.
                        I believe the left handed models will be available around February/March

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          I'll be getting a new bow this year and wouldn't mind shooting one of those. I need to find a dealer near me.
                          Saddle Ridge Arms in Conroe is a dealer. Not too far.

Comment

I'd love to find an x33 but no way I'm paying new price. I've had 2 Xpedtions and they have both been awesome. Sure wouldn't mind having a Denali as well.

Comment

3.7 #s is 3/4 # lighter than my current Obsession (which I LOVE).

Interested in this new hybrid "alloy" riser.

But... I hope they still carry old models cause at $1400, they won't sell too awful many I'd think. But at $1400, they wouldn't have to!

Comment

Working...
                              X