No announcement yet.

75 hard challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No beer and have to read? For these reasons I'm out.

Comment

75 days in a row is where I draw the line. I love to hunt and fish too much.

Comment

He also has a really good podcast, I tried the program and failed, more than once.

Comment

75 hard challenge

Count me in starting tomorrow. I have a trip to Costa Rica planned October 2nd. Been working out some but need to bust hump to get where I want to be. I’ll be short of 75 days but probably get 60 in.

My Plan:

Fasted Cardio in the AM (rucking, running, rowing)
          Lifting or CrossFit style workout either at lunch or if I miss in the afternoon. My schedule is pretty flexible so I can fit it in. Either cardio or CrossFit will be outside

My body doesn’t like Keto (especially with this amount of workouts) so I’ll just be clean eating. Nothing from a box.

No alcohol is gonna be difficult, I like alcohol and so do all my friends.

Gallon of water is a breeze for me already do that.

Reading won’t be bad as long as I keep some interesting stuff on hand. Reading helps me sleep anyway.

I’ll take a photo tonight and then once every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by mrddye; 08-10-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

There is also a 75 medium and 75 easy for people like me!!

Comment

Completed it Jan 16th of this year. Currently 16 days in on the second round. It's not really a weight loss program etc. That does happen as a result of doing it but it's more about developing mental toughness and developing the ability to plan daily tasks and complete them. The developer, Andy Frisella, developed the program for business minded individuals in an effort to help them toughen and sharpen their minds in order to be more successful in business. Again this is by having a list of tasks and repetitively finishing those tasks.

I personally sold my practice to a corporation in September of last year, long story but it wasn't a move I necessarily wanted to make but it was the card I decided to play. I did well but mentally I hit a wall. About that time I began reading and listening to podcasts and randomly through one of my best friends I came across some of Andy's stuff.

Anybody can do it. A lot of people say no go due to the alcohol policy or the workouts. If you read into it though, you'll find that the workouts don't have to be a "grind it out" kind of session. You can slap on a weight vest and just walk at a brisk pace or for that matter just walk, you don't have go hard at it. One workout MUST be outside. In the first round I did, I worked at with a trainer 3 days a week in the morning and then all the other days I either rode the peloton or went for a walk, occasionally I'd do some sprints or jog. The outside part can be challenging because you have to do it and if you don't time it with the weather it can be a bit challenging. I walked in several thunderstorms, one with a tornado warning as well as cold fronts, sleet etc. This round I've just been out there walking in triple digit heat.

A few tips to prevent failure...

1.when he says drink water it means WATER. Not water with zero sugar gatorade mix in it or some other sugar free crap to make the water taste better... WATER.

2. read books related to business, entrepreneurship etc. Not some cowboy novel or other fictional junk. I read books by Goggins, Lutrell, Kiyosaki etc. Books designed to improve your business mind and outlook.

3. Use the app and set the alarms. I failed several times because I simply forgot to do something. I failed 21 days in before because I didn't read my 10 **** pages for the day

There again, anyone can do it. I dropped 34 lbs doing it but there again... weight loss isn't really the goal here, just a side effect of doing the work.

Comment

I was in until I read "Two 45 minute workouts"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Or you could just punch yourself in the balls about 4 times a day..
                  Life already does that and I'm still fat.

Comment

I only did the read 10 pages a day part for 75 days and I am now effing ripped.

Comment

Y'all got inner demons to fight

Comment

My daughter is on day 73 today. My son-in-law did it earlier this year. It’s an insane commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                          Count me in starting tomorrow. I have a trip to Costa Rica planned October 2nd. Been working out some but need to bust hump to get where I want to be. I’ll be short of 75 days but probably get 60 in.

My Plan:

Fasted Cardio in the AM (rucking, running, rowing)
                          Lifting or CrossFit style workout either at lunch or if I miss in the afternoon. My schedule is pretty flexible so I can fit it in. Either cardio or CrossFit will be outside

My body doesn’t like Keto (especially with this amount of workouts) so I’ll just be clean eating. Nothing from a box.

No alcohol is gonna be difficult, I like alcohol and so do all my friends.

Gallon of water is a breeze for me already do that.

Reading won’t be bad as long as I keep some interesting stuff on hand. Reading helps me sleep anyway.

I’ll take a photo tonight and then once every week.

No alcohol is a breeze. One of my best friends owns a bar and I'll go a month or two a year no alcohol while still going/hanging out.

The worst part of going no alcohol is how great you feel. Makes you question ever drinking some of those delicious cold beers again

Comment

Day 1 done boys!! If y’all wanna be included on our accountability group chat pm me your number and I’ll add you… or follow along here on green screen!!!!

Comment

Lost me at no alcohol.

Not to mention dove, deer, and college football season will be here in less than 75 days.

Good luck to those who join.

Comment

I want to do it and still might. The two workouts is whats hard for me due to being gone at work 14 hours a day. I could do 45 minutes of cardio at work most days and count that probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X