X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands Down IDK?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      I'm just guessing here, but maybe 1 of the ear pieces from your glasses/sunglasses could slide in there, to hold your glasses, when you're not wearing them.
      That’s a great idea. Seems like it’s on the left shoulder and this off-shoulder right handed shooters.

Comment

the controller for my dogs e coller and a whistler would go there if it was me.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          Keeps your whistlers, remotes from bouncing everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ^^^^ correct

Comment

It is made to hold your fishing pole. Tuck the handle of your pole in the pocket and velcro the rod in so you have both hands to bait your hook or take a fish off.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I use mine to hold my henways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              But…..but….only roosterways are legal !

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                I have a question. What is that hole in the left chest area for?

I have bought many pieces of hunting clothing, then put them on to go hunting some months later, and find all types of stuff I have no idea what it's for. Would be nice, if they had a picture of all hunting clothing, with arrows pointing to all of the various features and what they are, and what they are supposed to be used for.

Sometimes I come up with useful purposes for those unknown features. Then some of them, I never find a use for.
                Maybe a pen for filling out a tag after you’ve killed something? Just my guess.

Comment

Working...
                X