No announcement yet.

Been a good dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's doing great today. Plenty of appetite.

twright "He would take them out and dispatch them quickly with a gun."...it would take a particularly tough situation before i could do that myself.

I'm a dog person and will always have one to keep me company, but its too soon to start planning her replacement.

Comment

I pray that your companion chooses the right time and makes it easier on you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our daughter was here to say her farewell and is headed home. The toughest part was seeing her deal with the impending loss. Thank God this weekend is over and went well. We still have our tough time yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Our daughter was here to say her farewell and is headed home. The toughest part was seeing her deal with the impending loss. Thank God this weekend is over and went well. We still have our tough time yet to come.
          Man I'm sorry, that's rough. Watching my 16 year old daughter tell our dog farewell as I carried him out the door for the last time was actually worse than what I was leaving to do. Almost made my knees buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
            Man I'm sorry, that's rough. Watching my 16 year old daughter tell our dog farewell as I carried him out the door for the last time was actually worse than what I was leaving to do. Almost made my knees buckle.
            exactly

Comment

Sorry you and the family are going through this Art. Sucks...for sure.

Comment

It’s so sad to lose a good dog, they are part of the family

Comment

Sending prayers up for you, your companion, and your family.

Our dogs are family. Those days when we know they've had enough and we know that they Need our help for them to say goodbye... Those days are right on up there with some of the toughest experiences that life can through at a guy. I've always held each of mine my arms looking into their eyes as they close them for the last time. It kills me to see folks drop their dog off at the vet to be euthanized and just hand the dog off and walk out. I feel like a good dog has given it's entire life to me, so that's the least I owe her is to be there until the end for her.

Sorry to go on and on. My allergies just got bad. Love me a good dog that's all.

Comment

This morning was time. Now that she’s gone we can start to move on. The last two weeks were tougher than today, especially seeing our daughter say her farewells.

Comment

sorry to hear . hope to see you tomorrow at the show

Comment

Prayers being sent up. You didn't let her down when she needed you most.

Comment

Oh gosh, Gunny. I'm sorry that today was the day but glad you got to spend the last 2 weeks preparing. Hugs and comfort for you.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                            X