Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleu Smell/Bell

Now I have told you all before that I am not a fan and never will be a fan. If you have had to deal with those people you would understand. Here is one more reason I am not a fan.

Fake news

Comment

Read the article and it looks like the delicious blue bell has the 3rd highest revenue of ice cream makers in the USA! That’s awesome I love blue bell. Eat this not that said blue bell has unhealthy ingredients? I bet the top 3 ice creams on their list are those fancy ones that are healthy that if you ever try you wish you were eating blue bell instead.

Comment

The money they make says otherwise

Comment

LMAO I swear you Blue Smell fan boys crack me up LOL

Not only is the product low quality but they could potentially kill people and you still would stand by them, Hilarious.

"Former Blue Bell CEO Paul Kruse was charged with conspiracy in 2020 after being accused of trying to conceal the outbreak following a five-year investigation. The trial begins August 1 in Austin. The company pled guilty in 2020 to a related case and agreed to pay a combined $19.35 million in fines, forfeiture, and civil settlement payments. The settlement is reportedly the second-largest amount ever paid in the resolution of a food safety matter."

Comment

I take that back they actually did kill people and you still stand by them.

Comment

Why such animosity, if you don't like it just don't eat it. 3rd highest revenue in the country, they must not be too bad.

Comment

What’s the real reason you don’t like blue bell?

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                  Why such animosity
                  Long story short the folks that run the place are dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                    What’s the real reason you don’t like blue bell?
                    Besides killing people? They are dishonest.

Comment

Short story long please

Comment

The only ice cream I eat semi-regularly is vanilla. It may be un-Texan to say so but I prefer Breyer's Vanilla to Blue Bell Vanilla Bean. BTW I could not care less about how "healthy" my ice cream is.

Comment

You should have your Texas DL and residency revoked for even referencing that garbage.

Comment

That reminds me. I need to stop and get some more oatmeal cream pie blue bell on the way home. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Not a fan boy. We make better ice cream at home. I just read the article and it stated that they are the #3 in their field. Love 'em or hate 'em, they're doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                              X