Did You Hear About 100 People Shot At Greenwoid Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Apparently the mall this happened is a gun free zone. Just read a statement from Simon Property Group. They have a "No Weapons" rule on all premises.

Bet it gets some more news coverage now bc a gun owner broke the rules
    Doesn't really matter. Mall policy isn't law. Pretty sure it isn't Trespass or legal trouble unless you are asked to leave and refuse

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Doesn't really matter. Mall policy isn't law. Pretty sure it isn't Trespass or legal trouble unless you are asked to leave and refuse
      Manager of the company that owns the mall said he was grateful and called him a hero. This has to be burning bidens azz... well, if anyone told him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Manager of the company that owns the mall said he was grateful and called him a hero. This has to be burning bidens azz... well, if anyone told him about it.
        He gets back from his nap at 3:00 for pudding and debriefing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Apparently not, I watched Fox for an hour this morning, no mention of it during that time. If the tables had been turned we would still be hearing about it.
          I saw it on FOX and various other sources this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Kudos to that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              I saw it on FOX and various other sources this morning.
              Okay, I stand corrected. My point was, and is still, that if it had been another slaughter then we would still be hearing and seeing it all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                A single 22 year old civilian was braver than dozens & dozens of LE in Uvalde...
                Hundreds…. According to the official report 376 LEO were on the scene in Uvalde.

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Their spin will be if there were no ARs good Samaritan’s would not have to carry for self protection.
                Of course they will…..

Comment

another good guy with a gun stops a spree of armed robberies in St Charles, MO

Armed robber shot, killed by customer at convenience store, police say
                  The St. Charles Police Department reports it is investigating a crime spree where a man was...
                  The St. Charles Police Department reports it is investigating a crime spree where a man was targeting convenience stores.(WendellandCarolyn via canva)
                  By Kelsee Ward and Jordan Gartner
                  Published: Jul. 16, 2022 at 4:40 PM CDT
                  ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV/Gray News) - Police in Missouri are investigating a violent crime spree in St. Charles that ended with an armed robber being shot and killed.

The St. Charles Police Department reports the crime spree started during the early morning hours on Saturday at a convenience store where a 26-year-old went into the business with a knife and told the clerk he was robbing her.

Police said the man held the knife to the clerk’s throat while she opened the register. He then pushed the clerk to the floor and stole money from the register. He dragged her toward the back of the store, asking the location of the safe.

According to authorities, the clerk did not have access to the safe, so the thief forced the worker to open a second register before stealing that cash and leaving the scene.

Officials said first responders took the clerk to a hospital for lacerations on her left wrist, right hand and neck.

Police said they were on their way to that scene when reports of another armed robbery came in at a Phillips 66 gas station. Officers said they found broken glass that looked like a burglary had occurred.

St. Charles police said a third burglary call then came in regarding an armed robbery at a QuikTrip convenience store where shots had been fired.

According to police, arriving officers found the 26-year-old suspect shot by a customer during that attempted robbery. First responders took the suspected thief to the hospital, where he later died.

Authorities said they interviewed the customer, a 26-year-old man, who told police he stopped at the gas station to use the restroom and buy something. However, he was walking back to his car from the store when he saw a black SUV drive quickly into the parking lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

The customer said he saw a man carrying a backpack while running into the store and threatening the clerk with a knife, according to police.

Officials said the 26-year-old customer grabbed his gun and went back into the store. He then confronted the thief, who grabbed for his backpack.

According to authorities, the suspect reportedly told the customer, “I have something for you,” and came around the counter when he was shot and killed by the customer.

Investigators said the customer and the clerk were both uninjured in the incident and the suspect’s car came back as stolen in an armed robbery on Friday, with stolen items also found in the vehicle.

St. Charles police did not immediately release the suspect’s identity but urged anyone with further information on the incidents to contact them at 636-949-3300.

Copyright 2022 KMOV via Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    True. The rules are just self imposed by the Simon group and their said each facility has their own discrepancy to decide actions to take if someone breaks their rules.

Comment

How many believe these mass shootings are just a coincidence? Raise your hand..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        How many believe these mass shootings are just a coincidence? Raise your hand..
                        Well if they are planned and a conspiracy, we found the cure.... good guy with a gun.

Comment

I'd say I'd send some money to a go fund me for the kids lawyers, but I'm sure gofundme won't allow one for him.

Comment

Idgaf what a place has for rules, I'm gonna protect my family...and yours! This shooter went in thinking it would be easy picking because nobody else was allowed to have a gun there. Just like a school. Makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              He gets back from his nap at 3:00 for pudding and debriefing.
                              Only problem is he thinks debriefing means taking his drawers off

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Idgaf what a place has for rules, I'm gonna protect my family...and yours! This shooter went in thinking it would be easy picking because nobody else was allowed to have a gun there. Just like a school. Makes me sick.
                                I agree. At least this guy got educated pretty quickly. I bet for a split second the thought "hey, you're not supposed to have a gun in here" went through his head. Right before a bullet did.

Comment

Working...
                                X