No announcement yet.

New images from space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much money he's won off his buddies betting on how long he could keep this thread going. That's gotta be what's going on here.
    Even if he might have believed it when he started, he can't be dumb enough to not question it himself after the questions that have been posed.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      So they hit glaciers going North. What about East and West? How is it that you can fly east out of New York and go to Asia as well as fly west out of sanfrancisco and go to Asia . How does that work?
      You ever see Superman part 3 where the bad guys are in the square thin glass prison? That's sort of like Earth.

Another way to look at it is how scientists (the ones you listen to) explain our universe. Where does it end? It doesn't they claim. It sort of warps itself around itself. If you tried to fly to the end you end up in a huge curcle.

Don't you ever watch Star Trek?

Anyway - I'm ready to get back to pictures. And no I don't think the earth is flat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          Why would the disabled seats be in the back of the bus? Not to mention there would be extra space to accommodate a wheelchair or a walker. That seems to be a regular seat.

I'll give that meme a 3 out of 10.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            Why would the disabled seats be in the back of the bus? Not to mention there would be extra space to accommodate a wheelchair or a walker. That seems to be a regular seat.

I'll give that meme a 3 out of 10.

Dude, you are just too smart for us.

Or maybe your reasoning isn't as sharp as you think it is.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Dude, you are just too smart for us.

Or maybe your reasoning isn't as sharp as you think it is.

Notice how both busses don't have regular seats in the back? There is plenty of room for wheelchairs. The picture in question had a young man sitting in what appears to be a normal seat. That's why the meme is subpar. It would have been easy to make a meme with someone really sitting in a space designated for disabled people.

Now don't hurt yourself scouring the internet for more pictures to prove me wrong.

Comment

This is a sho nuff knee slapper..LMAO!!
                Some of you fellas would be a hoot around a campfire if we all were about half drunk.. On a full moon in far west Texas.
                It would be one for the books!!!

Comment

H4F sure is good for some laughs. It is kind of scary that people dumb enough to believe all that garbage are also allowed to vote, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m shocked some have lived as long as they have and worse yet they still get to vote.

Comment

So 35 years ago before mainstream gps and smart devices were available you went on a "Southernly" cruise? And somehow you are sure you went 3,800 miles? Please give me more hardcore evidence about your trip.
                      you are not worthy of a response to your questions. please dont have children.

Comment

That's why the meme is subpar.

Now don't hurt yourself scouring the internet for more pictures to prove me wrong.

Is meme validity how you determine reality verse fantasy world?

If I make a meme on par with your explanation of your flat earth theory, will you promise not to procreate?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Is meme validity how you determine reality verse fantasy world?

If I make a meme on par with your explanation of your flat earth theory, will you promise not to procreate?

During John Waynes time on this planet the flat earth theory really wasn't around. The few people who may have figured it out during that time weren't considered "flat earthers" either.

So that meme is 2 out of 10. Not impressed. You could of used a picture of Chuck Norris and it would have been a 6 or so. You really dropped the ball on this one.

Comment

Does anyone know how to add someone to the ignore list? I've been here for some time and never had to do that before.

Comment

Never mind I figured it out.

Comment

During John Waynes time on this planet the flat earth theory really wasn't around.
                                The good ole days…Back when people had common sense…
                                But, could you imagine the gun fight when the bad guy was on the edge of flat earth and John shot his ***, and he fell off? Epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X