No announcement yet.

Shop and Barndo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the kind words. Been non stop work trying to get her finished.

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
      Looks great, We are pouring concrete Thursday on my shop. I went and bought a 79 C3 to park in one bay last week. Now I need to find a deal on a lift.
      You won't regret it sir. Had a lead on 2-7k lifts but I believe they are sold

Comment

And the driveway begins.....
        Attached Files

Comment

It sure looks good!!

Comment

Driveway complete. Built some racks to go above the 2 shorter doors for storage. Coming along
            Attached Files

Comment

I might have to steal that idea for those storage racks. Good thinking there sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Major shed envy going on right now

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                  I might have to steal that idea for those storage racks. Good thinking there sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Buy the beer and I'll build them for ya sir. They come in handy for stuff you just can't throw away but will never use

Comment

Driveway looks good, what kind of rock is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      Buy the beer and I'll build them for ya sir. They come in handy for stuff you just can't throw away but will never use
                      You and I are brothers. I come from a long line of "don't throw that away" type people, and it can be frustrating. On a positive note, though... I have a bunch of useless ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                        Driveway looks good, what kind of rock is it?
                        Crushed concrete sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                          You and I are brothers. I come from a long line of "don't throw that away" type people, and it can be frustrating. On a positive note, though... I have a bunch of useless ****.
                          Every time I throw something away, I need it the next day

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post

Put me in the family--
                            I'm starting to find that other folks need some of my treasures/junk and I've been able to help them and myself by moving it into their possession. Gives me more room.

Comment

You are knocking it out of the park on this shop. Living the dream sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                                Every time I throw something away, I need it the next day
                                Rest assured that if you keep it, you'll have it forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X