Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Masters 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Porkrind and on the road to the next tourney. Post up the ways we can get Ol Abe on the way to you.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
      It would not hurt my feelings to see Cam play the last six like Ky Laffoon. You don’t think he makes his chili with beans do you?

I guess Zalatois doesn’t have a streak in his hair. Just saw him in the sunlight.

Gee thanks Rory.
      Ky Laffoon was one of a kind!

Orlando, Florida, May 1942: The deeply tanned tour pro rapped his three-foot putt towards the 18th hole, only to watch it spin around the cup and finish on the lip facing him. It wasn’t the first putt he had missed that day, and his playing partners looked in every direction but towards the broad shouldered man who was now bent over, shaking with anger and glaring malevolently at the putter in his hands. Suddenly he stood up and walked off in the direction of the car park behind the green. The other players watched disbelievingly as Ky Laffoon opened the trunk of his car, removed a pistol and proceeded to shoot his putter three times, shouting: “Take that you son-of-a-b—! That’s the last time you three-putt on me!”.

Comment

@Craig-Simpson-33, Venmo and $WCSimpson2313 Cash App. It was nerve racking that first nine.
        Last edited by porkrind; 04-10-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I’m paid up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Happy for Sheffter who showed no emotions n his wire to wire finish. Even more proud for my friend Teddy Scott who was on the bag. Scott is a Christian who leads a bible study for the pga tour players. Sheffter was so impressed with Scott’s Christian faith and leadership of young men, that he asked Teddy to be his caddy last September. Teddy was wearing a shirt underneath his Masters white jumpsuit that read …. GiiC .. the acronym for God Is In Control. Here is a screenshot from this mornings sermon from the Masters
            I'm happy for Ted. Was his split with Bubba as cordial as Bubba claimed?

Comment

Congrats Porkrind....I have to admit I didnt think there was anyway El General wasnt winning this morning. Golf is a funny game.

Comment

Congrats! Paid up.

Comment

Paid up! Good picks

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Congrats Porkrind....I have to admit I didnt think there was anyway El General wasnt winning this morning. Golf is a funny game.
                    You ain't lying. Like on #3 for Scottie, I'd take luck any day!!!

Comment

Paid. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Craig! I’m paid up!

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                          I'm happy for Ted. Was his split with Bubba as cordial as Bubba claimed?
                          ]
                          No clue and never asked. I respected Ted’s privacy since it was kinda like a divorce after 15 yrs of marriage

Ted was planning to retire from golf and caddying when Sheffter called him. He and his family prayed on it for a week. Ultimately, Ted’s wife told him to continue chasing his passion and take up the offer

God is in Control over everyone’s destiny

Comment

Venmo’d

Comment

Congratulations Porkrind Just paid a Abe by Venmo

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                No clue and never asked. I respected Ted’s privacy since it was kinda like a divorce after 15 yrs of marriage

Ted was planning to retire from golf and caddying when Sheffter called him. He and his family prayed on it for a week. Ultimately, Ted’s wife told him to continue chasing his passion and take up the offer

God is in Control over everyone’s destiny
                                After Saturday I joked with some buddies about us seeing Tiger on Sheffter's bag today.

With his recent dominance I'd say Ted plays a huge part in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X