• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Did Keith give you a gutter guy?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    He did not sir.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
      Turned out great! You got enough doors to keep a breeze going.
      Thank you sir as that was the plan. Did yall end up using the concrete guy I sent you?

Comment

this is goals right here

Comment

Waiting on word from my BIL on status of wire. Should be trenching in water, electricity and painting shop floor this weekend.

Comment

After a very long day, shop floor complete. Pic was taken before we finished.
            Attached Files

Comment

I appreciate you posting all the pics. I just requested a quote from Mueller for a 55’x60’ with a 20ft lean-to and 18ft side walls. Planning to make a 2 story living area in a 15’x60’ area of it.

Comment

I know I missed it but what is the size of the shop again? Floors look great

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  I appreciate you posting all the pics. I just requested a quote from Mueller for a 55’x60’ with a 20ft lean-to and 18ft side walls. Planning to make a 2 story living area in a 15’x60’ area of it.
                  Yessir. Feel free to holler if you have any questions

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I know I missed it but what is the size of the shop again? Floors look great
                    Bobby, it’s a 40x60 with 20’ awnings. Slab is 64x84. When you do yours I’d heavily recommend a pad larger than the building. Makes it real nice when you have to walk around it and not be sloshing in mud sir. Also allows the rain to hit concrete and not erode around the structure.
                    Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 04-03-2022, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Busy day yesterday. Cleaned up all the trash and grabbed a trencher. Will be pulling wire here shortly
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Mitch! If you had to, would you do the floor yourself again or hire it out? It doesnt sound too difficult, but most things dont!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                          Looking good Mitch! If you had to, would you do the floor yourself again or hire it out? It doesnt sound too difficult, but most things dont!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Did it in 1 very long day with a friend of mine. Wasn’t hard at all but we cleaned and etched the hell out of it. As far as durability who knows sir. I’ll let you know after a couple of weeks when I actually pull vehicles in it.
                          Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 04-03-2022, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Been a minute since my last update. Ran the wire underground from the meter to the barn with a 200 amp service. Wire went up 700.00 in 3 weeks FJB. BIL hooked me up with EMT, wire, lights, receptacles, gang boxes etc. One 15 hour day and we turned on the first light at 10:30 that night.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Worked on the lighting on Saturday. Decided to get the high bay LEDs and just run receptacles through the purlins. If a light goes out, unplug it and replace. Only had a 12 foot ladder and so much time so we did what we had to do. Got the highest 6 up and I will do the rest after work during the week. It will be brighter than daylight when we are done.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looking great brother 👍👍

Comment

Working...
                                X