My new toy- 95 z71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a SWEET truck right there!!!!
    My all time favorite trucks.. Nothing I have ever owned has been more reliable. Especially the old 350 TBI engines.. I own 3 now and I'm looking for a really low mileage one now.. A 4x4 4 door will be my next one but it will have a Vortec in it most likely.. They are out there but they are bringing BIG $$$..

Comment

Dream truck in High school, shorty chevy! Absolute monster offroad. And you got the 4wd on the floor, way more reliable. The electronic 4wd always had solenoid failures.

Very nice!

Comment

Did you find this online, car lot or friend of a friend if you don’t mind sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
          I would have died to have that truck in high school.

Modern day classic
          Same here-that’s why I snagged it

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            Did you find this online, car lot or friend of a friend if you don’t mind sharing?
            Yeah I wasn’t actively looking when it popped up on Facebook marketplace. I’ve seen some bringing big $, snagged it for 12,500 and didn’t look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
              Yeah I wasn’t actively looking when it popped up on Facebook marketplace. I’ve seen some bringing big $, snagged it for 12,500 and didn’t look back.
              Now that is a steal.

Comment

Man! That thing is clean!

Comment

I graduated HS in 1995 and this was my dream truck. I found one just like it at Gober Merrell Chevrolet in Sulphur Springs. Sticker was $16,8xx. Way to much money for me back then.

Comment

Nice! Better keep it in the shop with all the thieving going on in the area.

Comment

Man I love those trucks. Had a '92 very similar to that one. I REALLY regret selling that truck!

Comment

Wow very nice clean truck for the year model! Great trucks

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                          DANG! I bought mine for $8,600 in 2004. Who knew they would appreciate like that!

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                            Nice! Better keep it in the shop with all the thieving going on in the area.
                            Definitely will!

Comment

Man I want one of those! Good hunting rig

Comment

That’s nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X