Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best sd card trail camera Reader........ Field ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
    Who is the mfg of the reader and what app do you use with it?
    I'm not sure the brand. I just typed in SD card reader for iphone into Amazon and got one. I think like $11-$15 in there somewhere. No app needed. It uses the photos one on your phone already.

Comment

Thanks for the up date... Used to use I-Easydrive it was the best but as usual Apple took it from there apps.

Comment

Old thread, I know. But I bought a BoneView reader this week and good grief it/the app is horrible. Crashes constantly, won’t load all of the pictures, freezes, etc. Am I doing something wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
          Old thread, I know. But I bought a BoneView reader this week and good grief it/the app is horrible. Crashes constantly, won’t load all of the pictures, freezes, etc. Am I doing something wrong here?
          I had nothing but problems with these as well. Just bit the bullet and bought a cheap lap top with sd card port from Walmart . Never programmed it to do anything but look at trail camera pics. If I want to I can take it with me, look at the cards in the front seat of my truck, clear the card and put it right back into the camera. Around 250.00 3 years ago. No issues yet.

Comment

I just bought a Stealthcam from Academy. Actually gonna test it later today

Comment

I got a BoneView for iPhone a couple weeks ago and it has worked flawlessly so far!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I got a BoneView for iPhone a couple weeks ago and it has worked flawlessly so far!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lucky!

Comment

I think its been covered, I use both my IPad and my IPhone with similar connectors.

Comment

Has anyone ever tried buying a cheap amazon fire tablet and just downloading the pics to it and using it as a storage device and viewer?

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                      Has anyone ever tried buying a cheap amazon fire tablet and just downloading the pics to it and using it as a storage device and viewer?
                      That's what I use but I've never saved any photos. I never tried so I don't know how to save. Just insert the card and view the pics.

Comment

It's a pretty big screen.
                        Attached Files

Comment

the one houston hunter first mentioned is the best, view pics on iphone or ipad works great and no app needed to download

Comment

I can't stand the apple one. Have to save the pic to view it full screen unless I'm doing something wrong. Difficult/time consuming to go through a full card

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              I have one of these and just put them on my phone. Scroll through and delete or save as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Is and a I pad of your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                                I use one too and it crashes all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X