No announcement yet.

---Possible Lease Opportunity---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Is the landowner keeping the protein running? Sounds really good. I hope it pans out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
      Land owner had some Issues with the hunters leasing from him in 2014 season so he didn't lease it this year. He gave the place a rest and then gave the family time to decide if they even wanted to lease the property again.

So who's hunting it this year to fulfill the requirements of the MLD program?

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
        man if it has deer thats a heck of a deal. wish it was closer . . . . . that'll fill easy once you have it.

It's too far for me also but a great deal!

Comment

Things like this make me wish I had more than one more hunting season being stationed in TX. Good luck to y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Ask him if you can talk to the previous hunters

Three sides to every story

Great idea.....ill talk to him about that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
              So who's hunting it this year to fulfill the requirements of the MLD program?

I'm not exactly sure, but I'll pose that question also. We still have lots of questions to ask whenever we get to sit down face to face

Comment

Bump for a great opportunity for the right guys!

Comment

Sounds like a great place and a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                    Sounds like a great place and a good deal.

So far we are putting together a great group of guys that all have the same goal. Sharing the same desires, wants, and needs for a lease is making this easier than I expected.

Comment

wow sounds like a awesome deal!

Comment

Not interested, just posing the first question that popped in my mind....

Exclusive hunting rights?

With the fact that someone from the family will be present anytime someone is hunting "to collect the data" it sounds like you will have to call ahead to let them know you are coming. Lots of opportunity for family or day hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                          Not interested, just posing the first question that popped in my mind....

Exclusive hunting rights?

With the fact that someone from the family will be present anytime someone is hunting "to collect the data" it sounds like you will have to call ahead to let them know you are coming. Lots of opportunity for family or day hunting.
                          Landowner was screwed over by last lease members that were sub-leasing part of the property since no family was on site. They were also shooting 3-4 year old deer as the hunters "management plan". Which, as we all know is a messed up management plan. Owner has requested a couple of other things that make me certain that it will not be day leased or that they will be hunting the property. I have no reason as of yet to doubt this man and most people that I've spoken to about him have the same feelings.

Landowner also told me, "Jamie, don't feel like we are looking over your shoulder. You guys are our guest and I want y'all to have the best hunting experience possible. I also want a family member there so that if something goes wrong with the house (stove quits, light fixtures break, etc.) you guys can keep enjoying your stay and the family member will fix any issues that pop up."
                          Last edited by bowsticker; 01-03-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinG View Post
                            Bump for a great opportunity for the right guys!
                            It sure is.....It was great talking to you yesterday Kevin and I can't wait to meet ya. I'm looking forward to what this year and new property has to offer.

Comment

I'd be interested if it was closer. Sounds like a great lease. Hope everything works out well for you.

Comment

If there are still any openings, let me know. I'm very interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X