Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-Wheeler Winch

Where do you buy 4-wheeler winches?

I've got an older 4x2 Kawasaki prairie 300 and want to put a small 1500lb winch on the front, maybe. Not sure what's the best make and model of winch. Thought about just buying a cheap $59 1500lb winch online and adding some plate to the front frame for mounting.

Thanks in advance!

Amazon?

Comment

I found the winch I wanted and then shopped it online. Found the best price for the one I wanted on eBay or Amazon I believe. It's been a while

Comment

Harbor Freight maybe.

Comment

Been researching this alot on the side by side forums and seems like a lot of people run the badlands winches from harbor freight over the name brands. They have em on sale every now and then and i picked up a 5k for $130. I was leery of then but like i said there are guys that have a ton of money in their machines and choose them over warn,etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been happy with my badlands winches. Maybe a little slower, but they get the job done. The 12K uses less amperage than the 9K due to the gear ratio.

Comment

Amazon

I went super winch. Been great for past 3 years

Comment

Badlands Harbor Freight

Comment

Both badlands I've seen in use burnt up

I run viper on my utv

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Badlands from harbor freight!

Comment

I have ran Viper from Moto Alliance on all of my rigs. Abused the hell of out them. They are priced well and I usually try to by from their clearance section. They use Am Steel Ropes as well.

I put a 8000lb Viper on my Jeep. Found it in their clearance section brand new for $250 which included a 100ft Am Steal Rope, it was a discontinued unit.

Comment

I have a 2wd four wheeler too. I got the badlands 2500 from harbor freight for less than $100. It’s worked every time I needed it.

Comment

Always run Warn, never had a problem. Got them online.

Comment

Summit

Comment

Working...
                            X