Who’s hunting this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s hunting this morning?

It’s 21* here in Mills County, but at least the wind isn’t howling yet. Who else is out there this morning?

Here in Bee county, coooolllldddd!!!

Comment

Daughter and I in Hood county!

Comment

Pretty chilly in northeast tx also.

Comment

Yep chilly outside Uvalde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading out at lunch for 10 days of hunting!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

They should be rutting pretty good this week and next there in mills. If i get the chance i'd like to get out there thanksgiving weekend.
                Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
                  They should be rutting pretty good this week and next there in mills. If i get the chance i'd like to get out there thanksgiving weekend.
                  Good luck.
                  Only saw three does and a decent spike this morning. Ground was all frosted over and nothing was moving. No signs of any rut yet, but outside of this morning you couldn’t ask for better movement.

Comment

Northern Williamson county. 3 doe at 8, no shot, had a 2 year old 8 eat hand throw corn for 10 minutes then moved on around 9. Nothing since him except birds an sunshine. Beautiful morning enjoying Gods creations!

Comment

I hunted this morning (Western Angelina County), awesome weather, bucks chasing does all over the place. Saw 12 deer, 5 different bucks, but none of the mature bucks that are in the area. Will give it another go this afternoon after I can finish up my work!

Comment

Working...
                      X