Last time I ever trust the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I ever trust the box

Just bought this popup this year with the intention that it was waterproof. Decided to leave my gear over night like I usually do since I stayed dry in the mild rain yesterday. Forecast said it wasn't going to rain alot last night if any at all. I climb up in the stand this morning to find my bow in a huge puddle of water and everything's soaked. Think it messed anything up? Am I goof to use it for the weekend?

Bow should be fine. Just dry it off when you are done. I've bowhunted in the rain in the past with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
      Bow should be fine. Just dry it off when you are done. I've bowhunted in the rain in the past with no issues.
      This!!!!!

Comment

Was in Wimberley night before last with all the rain there. My 100-qt cooler was in the back of the truck with my quiver and 5 practice arrows inside. Lid was down and latched. When I was ready to leave yesterday I grabbed the cooler to move it to the side and it wouldn't move. Opened the lid and it was full of water. Shows you how hard it rained--hard enough to fill the cooler thru the closed lid!

Comment

It will be fine. Just dry it off, and give your string a day or two to dry out then wax it real good.

Comment

Working...
          X