Can't wait to get home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to get home

Yesterday I shot really well. For me anyway. I had a few "warm up" arrows go here and there but after that I shot really good consistent groups. I shot at 5yds then 12yds then 5 again, then 16, then 12, 5, and 12. The thing I am most excited about is that on my last arrow of the day I was able to put it exactly where I wanted it, exactly. First time that's ever happened....and you know what they say, the first time is the hardest it gets. Only gets easier after that.

If history repeats itself, tonight I'll shoot like complete crap and lose any sense of progress or consistency, but I can't wait to get home and find out nonetheless.

It's exciting when it clicks and I don't know about you but I hardly slept at all that night.

Good luck on todays shooting.

Comment

Nice!!!! It feels awesome when the arrow hits the exact spot you want it too.

Comment

It's a great feeling, ain't it? You look at a small spot and the computer between your ears makes the arrow go exactly there. Amazing. I just wish the computer between my ears had a "save" button I could push when I do it right!

Comment

Working...
        X