Bo Press for Bear Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Press for Bear Bows

Anyone know if this press will work on Bear bows. I'm in the market for one, but the Bear service manual says it needs a certain type press, but it doesn't specify which one.
    Attached Files

my ez press will do it.

Comment

what ever press it is it just needs the 4 fingers for quad limb bows. I think most presses these days have this option. but the one your looking at just read up to see if it has the quad limb tabs on it or has an adapter for it. all bears are quad limb now.

Comment

Here is the list of currently approved bow presses, per the Bear website. It does not mention the Apple Edge model you are asking about; however, that appears to be a new model so my guess is the Bear website list has not been updated. I would suggest you contact Bear directly and check with them. I think the main issue with pressing most of the Bear models is that the press must be able to compress the limb tips; however, another concern is whether the limbs are of beyond-parallel design - that's why some of these listed presses are not approved for the Carnage and Attack models. Anyway, best approach would be to check with the folks at Bear.......

Approved Bow Presses

Fixed:
        •Apple Archery® Eliminator
        - approved for all bows including Carnage and Attack

•Big Squeeze
        - must have limb fork attachment – approved for all bows – except Carnage and Attack

•Bow-A-Constrictor
        – approved for all bows

•ELP
        - all bows except Carnage and Attack

•EZ Press
        – approved for all bows including Carnage and Attack with limb adapters

•HTP
        - all bows except Carnage and Attack

•Pac-Press
        - all bows including Carnage and Attack

•Sure-Lok
        - (Must have USL wheel kit installed) - approved for all bows – except Carnage and Attack

Portable:

•Bowmaster®
        - (must use quad limb brackets) - approved for all bows – except Carnage and Attack

•Pac-Press
        - all bows including Carnage and Attack

Comment

EZ Press will press any Bear but the Carnage and the attack need special adapter fingers and those are an additional 100.00 or so

Comment

Originally posted by ETABNT View Post
            EZ Press will press any Bear but the Carnage and the attack need special adapter fingers and those are an additional 100.00 or so
            If u check out AT and search ez press they'll have a pic of th fingers u gotta hav. Just make a set.

Comment

Thanks to all. The info everyone provided helped me greatly.

Comment

Working...
              X