Video Camera Veterans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Camera Veterans?

Happy Turkey Day Guys!! Hope you all have a great time with family & friends!!

My wife & I are getting us a joint gift! a Video CAmera!!

Of course I will be using it for the obvious!! I know you guys have got this down pat. Can ya'll give me some medium priced models that will do the job!! I am partial to Sony but I see alot of JVC stuff thats cheaper. I got two kids in college and one playing 11U select ball so I can't drop 6-7 hunded dollars down. I plan to to buy it early and heck, I'll wrap it later fo Christmas!!!

Thanks!

Still

I too am a sony fan. I have a DCR HC-40 which is a couple of years old, but it is a great camera. You can get a good quality camera Sony or otherwise for $300-$400. I only have experience with my Sony and the only knock on it is the 10 power zoom, but I know the current models have a much higher zoom. Good luck

Comment

go to www.videomaker.com
      This months issue has a review of the most and the bestest video cameras on the market and the article hopefully would help you make a decision.
      And remember also you don't have to buy new but used from a reputable dealer who might take trade ins . Also eBay of course and some companies do handle factory reconditioned and refurbished.
      If you can go that route you can buy cheaper and upgrade----just don't be in a hurry and study carefully what's on the market-----very carefully.

Comment

I have a JVC D370 for 289 from Best Buy. 32X optical the best I have seen for a minidv and its compact too!

Comment

Working...
        X