new to 3D looking for more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to 3D looking for more.

I shot at the KCA archery shoot/fundraiser and I had a blast, didn't turn in a score but was more interested in watching other people, meeting people, and helping out. I really enjoyed it though and would like to try it again now that I am comfortable with what it entails. I joined the LSBA at the event last weekend as well. Anyways I in this section of the forum because I would like to find a place to do it again, maybe even join a club if I am able. Where would be a good place to start. I am not too serious yet, just using my hunting bow and want to get better and most importantly have a good time and meet people who want the same. Thanks Daniel

I am curious about this as well. My wife and I like to shoot. Hope you get some good responses cause I cant find a place to do 3D shooting close by.

Comment

Buffalo field had 3d shoots may thru august. You are welcome to shoot in those as a non member for 20$ a shoot as a member 15$ or free if you help setup and take down the course.

Comment

Welcome to 3D, You will find you will do some traveling to attend many of the shoots. Buffalo is a great place to shoot, and there are also a few other clubs around Houston.

There is a shoot in Montgomery County this weekend just north of Houston. Checkout www.mcac3d.com for more info.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by tx_poptart View Post
          Welcome to 3D, You will find you will do some traveling to attend many of the shoots. Buffalo is a great place to shoot, and there are also a few other clubs around Houston.

There is a shoot in Montgomery County this weekend just north of Houston. Checkout www.mcac3d.com for more info.

Good Luck
          thanks. so usually there is a season? I am gathering

Comment

There will be a shoot in Waco on Sept. 10/11th.

Link

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch has a monthly shoot you can always participate in besides weekly league twice a week. Check us out...www.cinnamoncreekanch.com.

Comment

Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
                thanks. so usually there is a season? I am gathering
                Some places shoot year round, but most 3d clubs are a spring/summer thing. Then in the winter is indoor tournaments, and field tournaments in the spring/summer also...

So there is a "Season" of sorts...

Comment

Y'all have got to get to Bryan on September 11 - it is the Brazos Valley Shootout! Look on this section for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                    There will be a shoot in Waco on Sept. 10/11th.

Link
                    I'll be up that way but dove hunting that weekend, thanks

Comment

Saltgrass August 27-28 -11 www.saltgrass.org

Comment

Working...
                      X