pse lightning bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pse lightning bow

My FIL gave me his old PSE Lightning to set up for my wife. It is outdated but FREE.

I noticed that the upper limb is broken......

Any suggestions.....I would like to get new limb, but everyone I have asked said it would be better to buy a new bow.

Maybe some one has one laying around somewhere?

look on ebay for another limb, or call pse. The thing is the bow is old and they might not have a limb for it at pse.

Comment

Hopefully someone will have a old one in the garage somewhere!!!1

Comment

I know one guy that had an older PSE with a cracked limb. Called PSE and they said they didn't make parts for it anymore.....but to get the bow out of circulation made him a crazy deal on a newer bow, if he would mail it back to them. Cost him penny's on the dollar. Worth a try, be tough to find a good set of "older" PSE limbs. PSE's customer service is very good and always has been, as they are trying to improve their image.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          I know one guy that had an older PSE with a cracked limb. Called PSE and they said they didn't make parts for it anymore.....but to get the bow out of circulation made him a crazy deal on a newer bow, if he would mail it back to them. Cost him penny's on the dollar. Worth a try, be tough to find a good set of "older" PSE limbs. PSE's customer service is very good and always has been, as they are trying to improve their image.

good info....im gonna give it a try

Comment

No good.....said to retire it! I poured on the "poor me" business.....no help at all...oh well...ebay here i come!

Comment

I think even if you find one, the cost of limb and new strings would be more than some used one. And that is if you can do the work yourself!! What # do you want and dl maybe someone here has one.

Comment

I have another Jennings bow to set up for her, so I really dont need another. I just thought I could set the PSE up and have a spare incase someone wanted to learn how to shoot. Im trying to get something going in our church.

I will just use the broken bow for parts...it is full rigged out....has a over draw on it though...lol

Comment

Working...
                X