No announcement yet.

Arkansas Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have turkey hunted on public land in South Arkansas before but prefer to hunt on family land and leases between El Dorado and Junction City. There are a lot of deer and turkey there.
    Last edited by grizzman; 08-14-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

TTT for more info

Comment

I can go. First or second weekend would be fine for me. I am self-employed, so I can go anytime. I hunt at public land for few years, pitching tent is not a problem. I have a f250 with a camper shell, that is where I stay at night. I have never hunted at Arkansas, I need more information on where!!

Comment

I am game.....how much are tags? What weekend?

Comment

x2 on the tag cost????

Comment

web site says 100$ for 3 day non resident hunting liscense. but DOES NOT INCLUDE bear

i cant find a price for bear anywhere on their site.

Comment

I would contact their fish and game office and see if that includes the bear or not. I know there were a couple of guys on here that went for the 3 day license for bear.

Comment

They only list the bear on their non resident full year hunting license. I will call them and check if you can do the 3 day for bear.

Comment

Sounds like a heck of adventure I'm thinking about doin the same thing for some ducks. My buddy use to hunt some public land around hope I checked it out looked good but I ended up going to Missouri to friends family land

Comment

It is $150 for everything besides bear, and $300 with bears. If I remember correctly.

Comment

I have researched hunting every state in the nation (and have never hunted any of them except Texas).
                        Non-Resident Annual All Game license - $300
                        " " 5 day (3 deer or 3 turkey tags) - $150
                        " " 3 day (2 deer or 2 turkey tags) - $100

It doesn't say for sure, but I'm of the understanding that only the annual includes bear hunting. It says, "Holder can hunt all game species using modern gun, muzzleloader or archery"....."includes 6 deer tags and 2 turkey tags".

Comment

Sounds like a great time to be had, but no way I can get that much money together for this one, maybe next time!

Comment

I ride ATV's in the Quachita's near Mena once or twice a year with friends. That is one
                            of the most beautiful places on Earth in my eyes..... I have often wondered how to go about setting up a non-resident hunt up there.......We stay in cabins when we go up there and sometimes we will have 6 guys in one cabin and split the bills and we wind up spending
                            $30-50. each per night for 'room' depending on where we stay. Plus we split a big grocery bill at Wal-Mart to provide Grub. A Big Pot of Chili and some Cornbread will go a long ways by the campfire....
                            ( Everyone always brings some personal stuff from their own pantries as well.)
                            It has always seemed like the same setup would work for a hunting trip.

Comment

I wonder if they have a black powder season up there ?

Comment

They do have a muzzle loader season

Comment

Working...
                                X