No announcement yet.

Hey look it's Sika!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the calendar should be top 12 avatars. I would love to have 1369's hanging on my wall.

Comment

It doesn't even have to be anything other than hunting clothing and gear . Of course, why stifle creativity?

Comment

A TBH Calendar sounds interesting.

HMMMMMMMM......need to find the right scene and the right pose to fit but that is half the fun. Lord knows the day spent putting a shoot together will be well received LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Interesting...

I wonder if we could get 12 ladies to agree to pose for this?

Probably have to use wives and girlfriends but it would be fun to compile.

If we had MORE than 12 it might get kind of touchy narrowing it down but otherwise, I'm in favor of the idea.
          That's what real models are for. There are some lovely ladies on TBH but someone that thinks their wife or girlfriend is da bomb might get their feelings hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by finatic View Post
            That's what real models are for. There are some lovely ladies on TBH but someone that thinks their wife or girlfriend is da bomb might get their feelings hurt.
            People get their feelings hurt all the time. i think i would be more concerned about people posting their SOs without them knowing that it is going on, and then get the site in touble for using that image.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
              People get their feelings hurt all the time. i think i would be more concerned about people posting their SOs without them knowing that it is going on, and then get the site in touble for using that image.
              That's what real models AND model releases are for.

Comment

but we have some here that are MUCH prettier than any smelly old skin n bones model

Comment

THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKIN BOUT!

Comment

Working...
                  X