Cuddeback Repairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddeback Repairs?

Ive got a three year old cuddeback capture that just stopped taking pictures this year. Does anyone know how cuddeback is on repairs or would I be better off to buy a new camera? I am on a budget some I want to figure out the cheapest way to get a good camera back in the woods.

Comment

Not sure on the repair thing,but Sportsman Guide has refurbs for around $130.oo may want to check them out too.

Comment

You send in your old one and they will send you a new Attack for $115 or a Attack IR for $100.00

Comment

They wont repair a capture any longer is what she told me. As stated above hey will take yours in on a trade in towards an attack. Same boat as you 3 years old an quit saving pics to the card.

Comment

Are the attacks good cameras?

Comment

I have the same problem also right now.

Comment

Very good. Send some of Mine in for the Upgrade also

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                  You send in your old one and they will send you a new Attack for $115 or a Attack IR for $100.00
                  This is correct I called them today I have the same problem not a bad deal at half the price my buddy told me about it and he likes the new attack alot better than the capture.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    x2

Comment

I have one at the lease I was about to take a shotgun to but, I may just send it in.

Comment

Ok thanks with that being said is there another camera that is equal to or less than $100 dollars that would be better or equal to the attack or attack IR?

Comment

Working...
                        X