Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

almost there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can you need to shoot a fp through paper, post it and then we can giv u a better answer...i know how hard it is to liv on base, i had to keep my bow in the arms room and giv em a days notice to draw it...real P.I.A

Comment

Your spine is not the issue.
      The Insanity is a harness tune bow.
      Some people use a laser to set cam lean, but this is not essential.
      First, using an Allen Wrench and your thumb, make sure your arrow is square to the riser, front and back.
      Now, paper-tune using harnesses to alleviate left/right tears.
      At this point, cams should be straight at full draw.
      Hopefully, shooter is not torquing, as this will throw any tuning method out the window.
      Once paper tuned, it's time to broadhead tune.( I personally think walk-back tuning is a monumental waste of time, unless you KNOW your level is level at all 3 axis', and in most cases, you will still have to broadhead tune).
      Now, broadhead tune.
      In most cases, broadheads will impact slightly left of FP, (RH shooter), (Opposite if LH),(assuming timing is right, and you have very good bullet holes).
      Now, bump rest slightly in, and BH and FP should impact same.
      Regardless of bow, there will always be riser torque, causing rest position to be SLIGHTLY inside perfect center-shot, if cables are pulled sideways as in most bows.
      I will say this, most BH and FP discrepancies are shooter induced, assuming bow is well tuned.

Comment

Working...
      X