• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Bill - you da man!!!

I love number 3!

Comment

Wow! Those are awesome, Bill.

Comment

They really are mysterious looking creatures! Great pics!

Comment

great pictures again Bill, he's gorgeous!

Comment

Owls are great targets. Nice shots, Bill.

Comment

Awesome pics, I have some pics of an owl that came and visited for a couple weekends when we were at the ranch. 1st time we saw the owl it was bathing the creek not far from us as we were fishing. The owl lit in a tree a ran each wing feather through its beak. The next weekend we got to the creek at about daylight, the owl came flying down the river, hit one of strands of barb wire in fence, kind of got knocked around abit then lit in a tree not more than 20' from my son and me. My son ran to the truck got the camera and got some pics with in 10'. During that time I caught a perch,threw it under the tree. The Owl dropped down to get it, but kind of got scared off I guess, flew over to a tree across the fence line. I threw the perch under that tree and the owl dropped down,got it and flew off. We have a rough video of that. Our pics are not as good as your pics, hope you dont me sharing.

Comment

Thanks again for the nice comments. No I don't mind you sharing.

Casey wish I could get up close and personal like you're able to. Not going to happen though.

Comment

Great pictures

Comment

Dude, look at those talons!!

...you SURE you want to get closer.

Thanks for some excellent pix. Owls are cool.

Comment

nice pictures!

Comment

Working...
                      X