Circle B Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circle B Outfitters

Me and a couple of buddies just returned from a 2 day hunt on the up and coming Circle B Outfitters ranch and we had a great time. Although we didn't kill anything we did enjoy seeing what Brandon is putting together. Too many acorns and a couple of days too early with the cold front coming in the night before we left. We will certainly be back. He has some awesome blinds and anyone who goes there will surely enjoy it. Brandon will do everything in his power to get you the best opportunity on killing deer. Thank you Brandon and we'll see you next time.
    Attached Files

Thank you guys for coming out. I wish we could have filled those three tags. Until next time y’all be safe and see you soon. Great group of guys.

Comment

We will be there next weekend. We’re looking forward to it.

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
        We will be there next weekend. We’re looking forward to it.
        Should be good with the weather change.

Comment

I will send you updates Freddie! You take care of my gate girl. I am going to miss him this weekend lol

Comment

Funny

Originally posted by SpringCreek View Post
            I will send you updates Freddie! You take care of my gate girl. I am going to miss him this weekend lol
            And I see you said that PC. Hahaha But everyone here knows what you call the buddy hunting with you that opens the gates for you.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
              And I see you said that PC. Hahaha But everyone here knows what you call the buddy hunting with you that opens the gates for you.
              I try to keep it PG round these parts!!!

Comment

Working...
              X